SPOILER !! Week of July 4

Unless it is a dream sequence (which I'm desperately hoping) it appears my previous post of Deimos being eliminated before he can clear Nicole may come to fruition but at Kate hand rather than André doing the deed. Oh I pray I'm wrong, really I do because that would be yet another very predictable outcome.
Vincent Irizzary (Deimos) has been in recent backstage pictures, so he doesn't die.

It also looks like Rafe is either getting hurt again or kidnapped by Andre based on that spoiler video. So I doubt they would have 2 major characters hurt/die in the same week. If anything, Shawn would be the next victim since he knows what Rafe knows. That actually could be very soapy because it may wake Hope up finally if Aiden inadvertently has a "hit" out on her son and it also might wake Belle up to realize Shawn is the one she wants. Similar to how she acted when he was unconscious in the hospital with alcohol poisoning years ago.

Or Rafe will have short term memory loss, and won't remember what he knows about Aiden until right before Hope goes to marry Aiden again. Aiden could make it seem like Shawn is just being over protective.

Back