SPOILER !! Week of June 13th

I hope they don't do the whole scenario that her face is badly burned so she has to have plastic surgery and has a "new face" several months later. Just have this actress exit and have the new actress come on in December. We get that she is a new actress.

Monday June 13:
Steve, Joey, and Kayla get mixed up in a hostage situation at the commune.
Tuesday June 14:
Chloe takes Deimos to her home and patches him up.
Wednesday June 15:
Hope meets Aiden for a romantic dinner.
Thursday June 16:
Chad apologizes to Ciara for his drunken behavior.
Friday June 17:
Worried and alarmed, Chad and Marlena arrive at Shady Hills to learn there was a fire, and Abigail’s been injured.
Theresa tells Brady they should get married as quickly as they can.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

I hope they don't do the whole scenario that her face is badly burned so she has to have plastic surgery and has a "new face" several months later. Just have this actress exit and have the new actress come on in December. We get that she is a new actress.
I like how Y&R still does it. They just do a voice-over and say "the role of so-and-so is now being played by XYZ Actor".

Here is a tasty scoop from Serial Soap Spoiler for Monday the the 13th, hold on to your hats folks this is a big one:

Monday June 13, 2016

JJ helps Julie move a few more items into the Horton House.

Now I don't know about the the rest of you but this EXACTLY the kind of epic I want to see the young Officer Deveraux getting himself involved in. Forget about taking down Southern-fried drug lords and their serial killer offspring. This is major thrills and chills!!! Heck even my goosebumps got goosebumps after reading that!!

Seriously how and why did that get released as a spoiler? One thing that MIGHT make this interesting is if while JJ is helping with the move Gabi stops by and Julie witnesses how close they've become. I can't imagine she would be too pleased. Yes, she has seemed okay with Gabi's presence at Hope and Aiden's wedding. Although if I remember correctly they were never in close proximity of each other. But then again she was practically standing shoulder to shoulder with Gabi when they were singing in the choir at the Christmas Tree ceremony in the Horton Town Square. I think she might think Gabi being involved with another Horton may be a bridge too far.

Other then that scenario I can't see WHY this would be spoiler material. LOL

JJ helps Julie move a few more items into the Horton House.
Wow, thanks for the heads up. I might have to go buy a DVR so I make sure to record such a riveting scene.

Wonder if he gets to carry a box of photos? Maybe some shoe boxes? I know, a box containing Julie's jewelry. I'm absolutely beside myself wondering what items JJ gets to carry into the Horton house.

The only thing to make this spoiler even more exciting would be if JJ carried Steven, David or Scotty into the Horton house.

Monday June 13:
Steve, Joey, and Kayla get mixed up in a hostage situation at the commune. [Pity poor Kayla. She must be getting tired of being held prisoner. Ava twice and now the scorpion gang. If Fynn ever says, "Let me take you away from all this," she might just say yes.]
Tuesday June 14:
Chloe takes Deimos to her home and patches him up. [This brings to mind the story of the woman who takes home the injured poisonous snake and then gets bitten for her trouble.]
Wednesday June 15:
Hope meets Aiden for a romantic dinner. [This sounds as if it will be a festival of lies.]
Thursday June 16:
Chad apologizes to Ciara for his drunken behavior. [Hey, compared to the awful teen bully boys in Salem, a drunken Chad has to be a step up for Teen Ciara.]
Friday June 17:
Worried and alarmed, Chad and Marlena arrive at Shady Hills to learn there was a fire, and Abigail’s been injured. [Abigail really has to learn to stop playing with matches.]
Theresa tells Brady they should get married as quickly as they can. [Poor Jeannie T. She must lie awake at night fearing that the worthless psycho mermaid will steal away Brady. And this is a real fear. Brady has a history of falling for psychopaths. Remember Kristen?]

Troy, you took the words right out of my mouth. Here are the full spoilers from Serial Scoop. I guess we know who gets shot next week.

Monday, June 13, 2016
JJ helps Julie move in a few more belongings into the Horton house.

Tuesday, June 14, 2016
Philip tries to reconcile with Victor.

Belle and Shawn have their dinner date to feel out whether they can repair their relationship.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016
Nicole and Dario sneak into the Kiriakis mansion to find incriminating evidence against Kate.

Thursday, June 16, 2016
Steve, Kayla and Jade sit vigil at the California hospital, awaiting news of Joey’s surgery.

Friday, June 17, 2016
Justin is told by Roman that an investigation is underway over missing evidence.

http://www.serialscoop.com/2016/06/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-june-13-june.html

My thoughts on Abby. The SOD Summer preview said she goes missing so since her last airdate is June 24, maybe the fire is a way to get her out? I'm guessing that Kate Mansi's (Abby) final scene will be her in captivity somewhere. I don't have an opinion yet on whether she is actually injured.

I'm wondering if this is still the same Salem day as this week? If so, will Belle and Shawn run into Hope and Rafe at dinner? :rolleyes: Maybe they will share the lone table at the Martin House.

Pulling a story from nowhere, Deimos calling Chloe :confused: How could these two even know each, when Deimos has been in jail for most of his life. He was in Greece, when his arrest happened. I don't see the connection. This is a very tall tale. ShaSha

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9295063/4/ (found John)

Monday, June 13, 2016
Joey, Steve, and Kayla are set to start the long drive back to Salem...

Tuesday, June 14, 2016
Nicole seeks out Rafe and pleads her case.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016
Victor double crosses Nicole.
Hope meets Aiden for a romantic dinner.

Thursday, June 16, 2016
John returns from California to Marlena.

Friday, June 17, 2016
Summer admits her feelings and her disappointment for Brady to Maggie.

Back