SPOILER !! Week of June 13th

All the spoilers combined from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9295063/1/

Monday, June 13, 2016
Joey, Steve, and Kayla are set to start the long drive back to Salem...
Steve, Joey, and Kayla get mixed up in a hostage situation at the commune.
JJ helps Julie move in a few more belongings into the Horton house.

Tuesday, June 14, 2016
Chloe takes Deimos to her home and patches him up.
Nicole seeks out Rafe and pleads her case.
Philip tries to reconcile with Victor.
Belle and Shawn have their dinner date to feel out whether they can repair their relationship.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016
Nicole and Dario sneak into the Kiriakis mansion to find incriminating evidence against Kate.
Victor double crosses Nicole.
Hope meets Aiden for a romantic dinner.

Thursday, June 16, 2016
Steve, Kayla and Jade sit vigil at the California hospital, awaiting news of Joey’s surgery.
Chad apologizes to Ciara for his drunken behavior.
John returns from California to Marlena.

Friday, June 17, 2016
Theresa tells Brady they should get married as quickly as they can.
Summer admits her feelings and her disappointment for Brady to Maggie.
Justin is told by Roman that an investigation is underway over missing evidence.
Worried and alarmed, Chad and Marlena arrive at Shady Hills to learn there was a fire, and Abigail’s been injured.

I want to know how Chloe takes Deimos to her "home". What home? Does she have a "home" in Salem? She has been living in Chicago.

And next....Chloe could easily be stopping at the gas station for gas, and see this injured man in need of help. She could eventually make a deal to let him stay there, say nothing, for an eventual healthy chunk of $$$$. Just speculating about that connection.

Just for an instant, I was going to say, "Anything to keep Chloe away from Daniel!" And then, I remembered. :cry:

Tuesday sounds like the best day so far. I wonder why all the spoilers are out so early.

I am wondering the same thing.........It seems odd they would release those spoilers already. Maybe they realize that with Days only on 2 days this past week, & that next week's are not all that intriguing, they have to generate some additional interest?

Then again, with the way they cut scenes, etc. who knows what we actually will see? LOL

They even cut a flashback of Jack & Jen in the stand alone Jennifer addiction episode!)

It was one from 1991, where she adjusts his tie, asks if her veil is o.k., he says it is crooked & fixes it.
They cut scene from Aiden's stand alone where he calls Hope's house, thus learning she is alive

So, with these spoilers, we may not see some of the scenes indicated in the spoilers. Who knows?

Tuesday, June 14, 2016
Chloe takes Deimos to her home and patches him up. [What no University Hospital? Apparently, Chloe too holds the place in low regard.]

Wednesday, June 15, 2016
Nicole and Dario sneak into the Kiriakis mansion to find incriminating evidence against Kate. [For Nicole's sake, let's hope the K-mansion has no overheated crawl spaces where she can be trapped with a lusty man.]
Victor double crosses Nicole. [Victor's old habits certainly do die hard.]

Thursday, June 16, 2016
Steve, Kayla and Jade sit vigil at the California hospital, awaiting news of Joey’s surgery. [Another phony medical crisis? Is the mighty Fynn the miracle doctor directing the California incompetents?]
John returns from California to Marlena. [This good news. John took a trip and didn't end up in a coma.]

Friday, June 17, 2016
Summer admits her feelings and her disappointment for Brady to Maggie. [Good, now she can throw her disappointed self into Salem Harbor or the Salem River.]
Justin is told by Roman that an investigation is underway over missing evidence. [Good grief, more incompetence or corruption at the Salem P.D. When will it end?]

What evidence? Case against Andre? Is that how he gets out? Is there any other case going on?

Justin is told by Roman that an investigation is underway over missing evidence.
Justin is a day late and a dollar short here. The Salem P.D.'s evidence room has always had the same security level as the straw home of one of the three little pigs. Remember the time that Sami and Lucas easily got into it. Roman's evidence would be just as secure it he put it all on tables in the Town Square along with a sign saying, "Police Evidence -- Take Some."

pig-n-straw-house.jpg

Roman's new evidence room. (The pig has joined the Salem P.D.)

Why would Victor double cross Nicole? :confused: Nicole saved his life and was willing to help Victor with Deimos. Another storyline gone wrong. :beat: This week is just bizarre. ShaSha

I don't get how Victor double crosses Nicole. Perhaps he is angry about the way he thinks she went about Deimos believing she killed him. But then again why would Victor care. To me this might rev up Nicole taking up Deimos side. I have a feeling she might start to feel sorry for the guy.

Maybe Victor mentions something about Nicole and Jan trying to kill him in the past?

Victor had Nicole working on one plan, then Justin came with another. Vic tried to get her to back off of hers, but she refused. However, he had faith in her ability. But Justin figured he had Deimos hooked with HIS plan.

I am guessing Vic either doesn't help Nik when she gets accused of murdering Deimos, or denies having any knowledge. Knowing Victor though, and with Justin the D.A. Vic figures Nik won't go to jail.
SPECULATING

Hmmmmm, maybe it's Justin that Deimos calls?

Real smart of Chloe, without thinking about Parker, taking an unknown, injured man into her home.:sarcasm: If she knows Deimos, then that is even more stupid having her son around him knowing the kind of man he is.

Nicole should not be at all surprised that Victor double crossed her. I really don't get why she wanted to help him and Maggie in the first place. If it was for love of Maggie she will also eventually turn her back on Nicole, everyone in Salem usually treats her like an outcast.

Since when did Summer develop feelings for Brady? I thought she looked on him as a savior. I was hoping the reprieve from her meant she left town. No such luck (for now):wink:.

Spoilers from Buzzworthy Radio.

http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=2786

-Joey learns from Jade that Dirk killed a store clerk during a robbery.

-Victor offers Kate a surprising deal.

-Eduardo is moved when he realizes that Adriana still has feelings for him.

-Nicole and Dario hide in the closet while Kate gets a visit from Philip.

-With Deimos still missing, and presumed murdered, Victor keeps his eye on the endgame.

Thanks for posting, Jen..

Back