SPOILER !! Week of June 13th

C'mon Heather, obviously JJ moving Julie's stuff into the Horton house is the more exciting spoiler! You can't get more excitement than that. I've been on pins and needles waiting for this scene to air ever since I read that. I mean, will it be a box he's carrying? A suitcase? A garment bag? A large mirror? A footstool? A box of Horton ornaments from disgraced family members? (looking at you, Steven and Jeremy) The possibilities are endless!

I've also been up nights trying to figure out what JJ COULD possibly be carrying into the Horton house. Then I had this thought-and I'm hesitant to say it out of fear of jinxing it-but what if we see JJ bringing in items in multiple segments throughout the episode? In the opening we see him bringing in a box of photos then after the commercial break he's carrying not just one garment bag; but one in each hand!! Dare we dream or am I just being greedy here?

I wonder if the writer's intentions on Ciara's crush with Chad is for us to relive the Sami and Austin saga all over again. In my head I even speculated if Ciara would be capable enough to drug Chad to get him into bed much like Sami had did to Austin. Hmmm!

Re Sami and Austin, even more cringeworthy would be a reprise of Abigail and Austin, complete with Teen Ciara trying to get romantic with an inebriated Chad. On other fronts:

Joey learns from Jade that Dirk killed a store clerk during a robbery [Joey really needs to find better friends. Does Rory have a younger brother?].

Victor offers Kate a surprising deal. [What would that be, "hand over my stolen assets quietly and I'll let you live?"]

Eduardo is moved when he realizes that Adriana still has feelings for him. [He should be moved. Based on his past track record all he rates at best is polite toleration.]

Nicole and Dario hide in the closet while Kate gets a visit from Philip. [From crawlspace to closet -- Sonix magazine could fill a whole article with Nicole's adventures in small, enclosed spaces.]

With Deimos still missing, and presumed murdered, Victor keeps his eye on the endgame. [It's the end game all right -- the end of Deimos. Messing with the mighty Victor never plays out well in the end.]

Last edited:
CkdSx9XUkAAiogP.jpg

OR.....OR........OR...........maybe while JJ is helping Julie move some things they come across a box of letters explaining all of the Horton disappearances which prompts the writers say, "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy............I KKNOW.........let's do a summer storyline rewriting Days history of prominent family members. That's never been done before, right"?

Unhinged. Well, there is a new word.

Like mother, lie son. Can't say the apple fell far from the tree. Philip hooking up with someone new. I'm certain this will be a wonderfully romantic hook up, right???

Last edited by a moderator:
Back