SPOILER !! Week of June 20

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday June 20:

Deimos makes a fast friend with Parker, which Chloe witnesses.

Tuesday June 21:

Aiden talks to Andre and accepts the DiMera's offer to eliminate his romantic rival.

Adrienne and Lucas share a romantic reunion.

Wednesday June 22:

At the police station, a man, Monahan, enters to Rafe and Roman, and says he wants to confess to murder.

Thursday June 23:

Paul accepts John’s offer to work for him at Black Patch.

Friday June 24:

Abigail decides she can’t wait for Chad any longer.

Well, much like the Heinous Hillbilly with this week's spoiler's Aiden is now dead to me and no longer has a name as far as I'm concerned. I'm just not sure what amusing alliterative nickname I will use in lieu of his name. The Shyster Scumbag? The Portland Putz? The Pacific Northwest Numbskull? Hmm this is going to require some thought, I will of course keep you all posted.

On the bright side I like the idea of Paul working for John at Black Patch and I always have. This modeling thing has been a narrative dead end for him. Speaking of narrative dead ends modeling has also been a dead end for Gabi.*note: This will not be my only gratuitous Gabi reference in this post* Maybe Paul can do his good friend a favor and get her on as a receptionist if nothing else and that could lead to something. Or heck maybe they could flip things and Gabi could be hired to assist John and Steve investigate cases and Paul can be the receptionist? That would be outside the box.

I'm curious about this Monahan guy. For a couple of months now there has been a spoiler at dayscafe.com stating that "AN IRISH THUG IS COMING" and with a name like Monahan I'm guessing he's that thug. I kind of thought the thug might be the "Repeat Offender" Deimos wanted Justin to destroy the prosecution's case for. I guess he still could be but what would it really make sense for him to get out then turn around and confess to a murder?

But the more important question is what does this have to do with Gabi? (see I told you she would pop up again).

I know the answer to that question: not a gosh darn thing. But I'm going to try a new strategy until I see her in spoilers I am going to take the most random spoiler that doesn't seem connected to anything else and pose the question "But what does that have to do with Gabi" and maybe by a process of elimination will hit upon the one that will lead to some story line for her.

Then I can bask in the adulation as you all congratulate me on my clairvoyance. LOL

Last edited:
Patience, folks. There will be more spoilers coming forth throughout the next week, for this week.

But the more important question is what does this have to do with Gabi?
I would really like Gabi to catch wind of the Kate/Nicole/Deimos situation, and help out somehow. Gabi conked Nick on the head in self-defence, and ol' Blue Chunk talked her into furthering her crime and then covering it up. I'm right there with you...this modelling thing is a dead-end. Then again, so is every other story.

Portland Putz has my vote.

I would really like Gabi to catch wind of the Kate/Nicole/Deimos situation, and help out somehow. Gabi conked Nick on the head in self-defence, and ol' Blue Chunk talked her into furthering her crime and then covering it up. I'm right there with you...this modelling thing is a dead-end. Then again, so is every other story.

Portland Putz has my vote.

I really like your idea about involving Gabi in the Nicole/Deimos"Kate situation somehow. I know from watching some clips on You Tube that in the past they've kind of sorta played with kind of a friendship between Nicole and Gabi. I know that Nicole gave Gabi a friendly ear after Chad ruined Nick and Gabi's first wedding attempt and the truth about Will being the baby's father came out. So why not build on that?

Of course since it such a good idea is probably why it won't happen. *sigh*

I'm rather fond of Portland Putz myself. I think we'll go with that.

Last edited:
Monday June 20:

Deimos makes a fast friend with Parker, which Chloe witnesses. [Chloe, be on your guard. This will make Ms. Blue-Chunk even more angry than the time she dosed you with her toxic brownies.]

Tuesday June 21:

Aiden talks to Andre and accepts the DiMera's offer to eliminate his romantic rival. [How absurd can you get writers? You had Aiden make a heroic escape from DiMera capitivity only to turn him into the moral equivalent of Andre. This makes no sense at all.]

Adrienne and Lucas share a romantic reunion. [Nice to see you again, Lucas. Hopefully you won't just be appearing in a few screen cameos.]

Wednesday June 22:

At the police station, a man, Monahan, enters to Rafe and Roman, and says he wants to confess to murder. [Hey, Monahan, if your victim was psycho Summer, you'll be a hero on this board.]

Thursday June 23:

Paul accepts John’s offer to work for him at Black Patch. [The sports media will love this, Paul: star pitcher turns P.I.]

Friday June 24:

Abigail decides she can’t wait for Chad any longer. [Abigail, you're the one in Shady Hills. Isn't Chad waiting for you?]

I agree, Noel. There is not that much in this current group of spoilers that are must see TV.

Since the topic of Paul and Gabi came up, are they still modeling for Kate under Basic Black, or did they move on to DJ Wear? I know Nicole and Theresa were talking to them about joining them, but I never heard anything after that episode. Did I miss something, or was it just assumed they moved over to DJ Wear?

Nice to get a spoiler about Adrienne and Lucas, but what is their reunion about? Have they decided to keep Adrienne and Lucas together, and move Justin on to another relationship?

Okay I've been racking my brain over this Aiden (I've decided that from this point on he shall indeed be referred to as "the Portland Putz" in my posts) thing with the DiMeras. And it's really ticking me off LOL. I say that because if this spoiler can be taking on face value it really shows a kind of lazy contempt for the audience's intelligence. Here's why: We have this guy who made the stupid mistake of getting in debt to the DiMeras. To pay off that the debt they order him to kill Hope his beloved fiancee on their wedding night.

They suspect he's going to get cold feet so they kidnap him and replace him with a doppelganger. He spends months languishing in a cage constantly being gassed and just has a dead bird- playing the role of Wilson the volleyball from Castaway-as company. He breaks and makes his way back to Salem. And he is going to turn around and let Andre get his hooks back into him almost immediately? What the what?

I'm probably giving the writers too much of the benefit of the doubt here but I'm really hoping for what is known in the vernacular of professional wrestling as a swerve. A swerve is when something unexpected happens in a pro wrestling story line. It seems to be going in one direction and then a good guy turns into a bad guy or vice versa. That is an example of a swerve.

So what would the swerve be here? Well maybe Aiden pretends go along with Andre's offer to remove Rafe from the picture. I'm guessing it comes from Andre even though the spoiler just says the DiMeras. I very much doubt it's coming from Johnny or Sydney but with this show you never know. Any as I was saying Aiden pretends to go along with the offer with the intention of playing the hero in an attempt to make himself look better in Hope's eyes.

I realize even as I typed that it was cliched, convoluted and probably more then a little lame. But I can see if that's where they are going there might be a very small modicum of logic in at least. Where as it stands now I see nada.

What I want to know is when Sonny comes back.

Not that you need my vote, but hate the name Portland Putz. , the word putz is reserved for Oscar Madison as played by Walter Mathau...I can even HEAR him say it. LOL

I cannot imagine why Andre' would want rafe dead, or why it has to be Aiden to kill him? First he wanted Hope dead...now Rafe. ??? Inasmuch as this is still Griffith's dark & dismal being shown to us......guess we have to live with misery for another month or so) I do not hold out much hope for DJ Wear, stupid name, would not impress me. But now Kate is gone, so is Nicole, and Theresa just doesn't have "it" to get the business off the ground. Heck, look how long she has been at it, and so far there is NOTHING GOING

Any and all input is welcome Poirot. LOL There's no rush to come up with a nickname I suppose. If need be I can just use "What's-HIs-face" as a temporary placeholder. LOL

As to your point about why Andre would want Rafe dead my guess would be old-fashioned revenge for covering up "Fatha's" death and there is the matter of Rafe's role in Andre's incarceration. But maybe we're jumping the gun here and Andre's offer is less lethal in nature. All I know is that it's a development I don't like one bit.

Back