SPOILER !! Week of June 20

So this week's SOD has an exit interview with Kate Mansi (Abigail). I'm going to write in this thread because I think it's relevant.

It was hard for her to leave of course but she extended her contract for a year for the 50th and then an additional few months for this storyline. She was ready to go ultimately but is still open to daytime opportunities. On her last day, when she finished filming cast and crew came up to her one by one and hugged her starting with Mary Beth Evans (Kayla), then Ken Corday, then others. She also wrote goodbye letters to castmates.

This mental illness storyline was her idea based on Abigail's family history and all she has endured. She initially went to Josh Griifith and Albert Alarr to pitch it and they liked the idea. She also did extensive research and spoke to a psychotherapist for a couple weeks.

Abby's final scene has her in a mask. The actress was not happy about that because she feels that was more a result of her leaving the show rather than storyline dictated.

Not much else by way of spoilers in her interview.

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9295808/6/

Monday, June 20, 2016
Abigail begs Chad and Jennifer to get her out of Shady Hills.
Belle lays into Nicole and Dario for breaking and entering.

Tuesday, June 21, 2016
Ciara shoots down Theo again while denying her feelings for Chad.

Wednesday, June 22, 2016
Marlena visits Abigail and tries to calm her.

Thursday, June 23, 2016
Rafe does his best to try to reach Hope, but she's already gone away with Aiden.

Friday, June 24, 2016
After staying another night, Deimos tells Chloe that Kate tried to kill him.

Hmmm, so Hope invites Aiden to go to Green Mountain Lodge with her, Abby wants Chad & Marlena to get her out of Shady Hills...(bet she thinks Ben knows where she is and is after her??)

& Claire gets told by her parents that they have reconciled, so is in 7th heaven, while Vic continues to snark on Theresa to Brady, & that very nasty Andre' manages to get out of jail, but is caught by Chad stealing $$$$. (Like that is something new for Mr. Evil.)

Well, we will see, won't we.

Not that you need my vote, but hate the name Portland Putz. , the word putz is reserved for Oscar Madison as played by Walter Mathau...I can even HEAR him say it. LOL.
How about the Puget Sound Polecat?

Monday, June 20, 2016
Abigail begs Chad and Jennifer to get her out of Shady Hills. [Abigail, have you heard that Chase might soon be at Shady Hills?]
Belle lays into Nicole and Dario for breaking and entering. [Forget it, Belle. Breaking and entering is a popular sport in Salem. In fact, it's a way of honoring Salem's champion at that activity, Bo Brady.]

Tuesday, June 21, 2016
Ciara shoots down Theo again while denying her feelings for Chad. [Theo, you should have listened to dear old dad about Teen Ciara who's into "bad boys." In fact if she's so interested in male lowlifes, she might want to consider joining Aunt Simone's nest of youthful criminals.]

Wednesday, June 22, 2016
Marlena visits Abigail and tries to calm her. [Good luck with that, Marlena. Abigail sees Ben lurking around every corner -- literally.]

Thursday, June 23, 2016
Rafe does his best to try to reach Hope, but she's already gone away with Aiden. [Hope, unless you have some trick up your sleeve, this is more bad judgment on your part.]

Friday, June 24, 2016
After staying another night, Deimos tells Chloe that Kate tried to kill him. [Chloe, this is your big chance to get even for the poisoned brownie incident. Don't blow it.]

Additional spoilers from Buzzworthy Radio
http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=2809

-Nicole pleads her innocence, and swears Kate killed Deimos.

-Rafe and Hope bond, and Aiden witnesses their continued chemistry.

-Chad desperately makes plans to break Abigail out of the facility.

-Rafe and Roman do their best to debunk Monahan’s confession to killing Stefano.

-Kate interrupts Nicole and Dario to inform Nicole she’s fired!

The Shawn/Belle spoiler is bittersweet given that the actors have been fired. I'm really hoping someone higher up stepped in and brought them both back. I know Shawn is back taping but am hopeful the reason we haven't heard about Belle is storyline dictated. I do think that Belle may end up pregnant by Philip and/or Lani may cause them trouble before she departs. Nothing is ever simple.

I think Andre will keep Chad from getting to Abby and then she tries to leave on her own and is kidnapped.

Go away Kate

Surprise, surprise, surprise, Nicole is fired. I wonder if she can get her old
job back with Theresa and Brady.

Hope needs another dream with Bo... she can't make up her mind who she wants

This is so wrong. Hope going to lay down with Aiden and push Rafe to the side. Maybe, Hope has something up her sleeve for Aiden and doesn't want Rafe involved to protect him? Just my opinion. This would be a better storyline. ShaSha

Combined spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9295808/8/

Monday, June 20, 2016
Abigail begs Chad and Jennifer to get her out of Shady Hills.
Chad worries about Abigail.
Belle lays into Nicole and Dario for breaking and entering.
Nicole pleads her innocence, and swears Kate killed Deimos.
Deimos makes a fast friend with Parker, which Chloe witnesses.

Tuesday, June 21, 2016
Rafe and Hope bond, and Aiden witnesses their continued chemistry.
Aiden talks to Andre and accepts the DiMera's offer to eliminate his romantic rival.
Ciara shoots down Theo again while denying her feelings for Chad.
Belle and Shawn share the news of their reconciliation with Claire, who is ecstatic.
Adrienne and Lucas share a romantic reunion.

Wednesday, June 22, 2016
Marlena visits Abigail and tries to calm her.
Chad desperately makes plans to break Abigail out of the facility.
Hope asks Aiden to join her on a trip to Green Mountain Lodge.
At the police station, a man, Monahan, enters to Rafe and Roman, and says he wants to confess to murder.

Thursday, June 23, 2016
Rafe and Roman do their best to debunk Monahan’s confession to killing Stefano.
Rafe does his best to try to reach Hope, but she's already gone away with Aiden.
Brady is upset with Victor when he continues his onslaught on Theresa.
Paul accepts John’s offer to work for him at Black Patch.

Friday, June 24, 2016
Abigail decides she can’t wait for Chad any longer.
Chad is thrown to find Andre free from jail and stealing money.
Kate interrupts Nicole and Dario to inform Nicole she’s fired!
After staying another night, Deimos tells Chloe that Kate tried to kill him.
Chloe calls Nicole, and debates asking her friend about her involvement with Deimos

The spoilers with Hope are confusing when you see them together. First she bonds with
Rafe.. later she asks Aiden to go away on a trip

I knew Aiden would soon revert to another dastardly deed. So now he agrees to kill Rafe.....and evidently this Monahan confessing to killing Stefano is how Andre' gets out of jail. Grrrrr.

So, who got to Monahan with a huge $$$$ promise? Andre' goes free because neither Rafe nor Roman wants to implicate Hope, even though they know she did it.

Debunking Monohan's confession to continue to pin the murder on Andre is pretty low. The Salem PD needs to concede this battle and get focused back on the never-ending Dimera war as Andre is obviously not giving up inside or outside jail, with the Dimera fortune or not.

But Andre is no Stefano so he will obviously slip up again and the PD should be focused on getting him for real.

Back