SPOILER !! Week of June 20

Andre is evil through and through, and already somehow got a pardon for all his previous crimes (Stefano bought the judge). Andre has murdered MANY people, there is a long list. He is another character who has managed to elude paying for all his crimes, due to inept Salem police work. He has eluded death, just like Stefano many times, including faking his own.

Andre should rot in jail forever......in my opinion.

(I just do not like when pure evil keeps winning.)

-Rafe and Hope bond, and Aiden witnesses their continued chemistry.
Maybe we viewers will finally get to see it!!!
Ciara shoots down Theo again while denying her feelings for Chad.
:sick::sick::sick::sick: Pass me a bucket.

I do not need André back on my screens. I get it. Hope and Rafe are awesome and Aiden and André are terrible. Let's move on.

I'm really hoping Lani just fades into the distance. I don't need a psycho ex storyline.

There was a tweet a while back from Thaao Penghlis (Andre) saying he worked with Lauren Koslow (Kate). The timing would match up with the SOD Summer spoiler of Andre taking notice of Kate's newfound fortune. So maybe she is involved too and we just haven't seen a specific spoiler yet.

We all know how the writers are only able to write multiple storylines for a handful of characters on the canvas while everyone else is written in a bubble or not seen at all.

I don't want a psycho ex story for Lani either but I feel like Belle and Shawn will get some angst and I don't want it to be Philip. Move him on to other stuff.

Nicole pleads her innocence, and swears Kate killed Deimos. [If Nicole changed that to attempted murder, she'd be right on target. And if proved, Kate would be sent somewhere where she'd have to give up her blue-green chunk.]
Rafe and Hope bond, and Aiden witnesses their continued chemistry. [Rafe should be careful. This version of Aiden might try to do him in.]
Chad desperately makes plans to break Abigail out of the facility. [This makes no sense. Wasn't Abigail committed there voluntarily?]
Rafe and Roman do their best to debunk Monahan’s confession to killing Stefano. [One ploy that they're sure not to use is having Hope confess.]
Kate interrupts Nicole and Dario to inform Nicole she’s fired! [What a big surprise. :sarcasm: Even in Salem, employees who accuse the boss of murder can't expect to keep their jobs.]

Last edited:
Re Abigail, if you have good insurance (or money,) some of those places don't like to let you go. :eek:

Even in Salem, employees who accuse the boss of murder can't expect to keep their jobs.]
Ah, but the employer accused her first. Ha.

gee, Nicole only had the new job a few days, right? Wonder what happened to Henderson?

Honestly, I really cannot wait for Kate to see Deimos walk thru the door. Any door to any place she is in. Marriage certificate, huh? Never happened Kate, dear.

Guess Deimos won't want her warming his bed any more, will he? Or will he? Seems they both talk money & power, don't they?

Tuesday June 21:

Aiden talks to Andre and accepts the DiMera's offer to eliminate his romantic rival.

I cannot imagine why Andre' would want rafe dead, or why it has to be Aiden to kill him?

I am confused. From the spoiler Katmouse posted Andre offers to eliminate (which may or may not mean dead), Aiden's romantic rival (Rafe) for him. I'm not seeing anything in there that suggests that Andre specifically wants Rafe dead, if in this case eliminate=dead, or that he wants Aiden to be the one that kills him. Just that Andre offers to get rid of Rafe, at least as a romantic rival. Have I missed something?

I completely agree with you b2. That was my thought as well. I bet that spoiler is a red herring. Maybe Andre simply has dirt on Rafe or something that will make him look bad to Hope.

Re: Kate and Deimos: I wonder if Deimos turns the tables and blackmails Kate into really marrying him, similar to what Stefano did.

LOL, Kate would jump at the chance to marry Deimos, and would then plot all over again for his demise.

As to Andre & Aiden...well, if I have misunderstood the spoiler, fine. However, if Aiden is agreeing to Andre' eliminating Rafe, then Aiden has to give up something back. And if Aiden isn't going to kill Rafe, then he has to make Rafe look really bad in Hope's eyes. How would he do that? Hope has already committed murder and Rafe helped her cover it up. So what could Rafe do that would make him look like scum in Hope's eyes?

Oh, wow, the 2nd set in particular are VERY interesting, though I have a suspicion we are going to be having more dream or fantasy episodes........MAYBE!
Since Andre is the minister for the wedding, that has to be a dream sequence. Plus, Hope's dress was destroyed the night of the wedding.

Back