SPOILER !! Week of June 20

Interesting that they have more than 1 dress, especially since that was 6 months ago. I remember when Jack and Jen got married, the show bought 3 dresses due to all the stunts required at Universal Studios where the rodeo set took place for their Western themed wedding. The Andre photo at the wedding is hysterical.

I really want it to come out that Shawn and Belle are still legally married. Not that I would mind another wedding but we have so many other couples that need them too. Let them move into Eric's apartment too so they have a place of their own.

Why is Chloe walking around her house in a leather jacket? I do like casual Chloe though as well as casual Aiden and Chad. Now can we see casual Belle?

With Andre out, I'm wondering if they will revisit the stolen money storyline?

From SOD:

Sounds like lots of Abby et al this week. She wakes up and tells Jen and Chad she wants to leave. Shawn questions her about the fire. And JJ visits as well and helps her realize she started the fire. JJ tells her they may move her to a maximum security facility. That's when she decides to break out which she later does. Her final scene is that fantasy sequence at the DiMansion with Chad and Thomas. She picked out the outfit and hair and wore no makeup. Before she breaks out, there is also a scene with Ben where they remove her mask together. This was all from an interview with Kate Mansi (Abigail) and it was a little disjointed so I have a feeling there were some pieces missing.

Rob Wilson (Ben) is also done on June 24. He has stayed in touch with Kate Mansi (Abigail), Billy Flynn (Chad), Galen Gering (Rafe) and he goes to the same gym as Casey Moss (JJ). He has been helping Casey with his abs. He has been busy auditioning as well.

The other spoilers were all ones we've seen already. There was a nice interview with Kyle Lowder (ex-Brady) who is very open to returning to daytime.

I was happy when I just read in SOD that they remove Abby's mask before Kate Mansi exits. I was so mad when they showed her with facail injuries. I was afraid they were gonna go that route of explaining a new actress. I hate that. We can cope with another actor/actress. We do it all the time. No need to explain why they look different. So I am hoping her face is not horribly scarred under there.

JPI_Episode12872_0001527723.jpg

I'm with you Nikki. I didn't want to believe it but something is off. It could simply be a new writing team not doing their homework but he is very different than before. And I don't understand the constant flowers. Are they bugged? All he did previously was give Hope ugly jewelry.

Back