SPOILER !! Week of June 6

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/3967/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-may-30-june-10

Monday June 6:

Theresa surprises Brady with a romantic evening.

Tuesday June 7:

Kate spins her tale, pinning Deimos’ murder off on Nicole.

Wednesday June 8:

Hope turns to her past to help her through an emotional time.

Thursday June 9:

Kayla, Steve and Joey make plans to drive home as a family when suddenly Kayla falters.

Friday June 10:

Deimos weakly travels to a gas station and calls someone for help.

Hope makes a decision about Aiden.

Monday, June 6, 2016
Summer opens up to Brady about her feelings for him

Tuesday, June 7, 2016
Rafe realizes Adriana has an agenda when she invites an old friend from Mexico to come and stay for a little while.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016
Hope show.

Thursday, June 9, 2016
Despite working on opposite sides, Belle and Shawn share a nice moment.
Kate reveals to Nicole that her and Deimos are married.

Friday, June 10, 2016
Rafe warns Aiden not to hurt Hope.

More spoilers from http://www.serialscoop.com/

Monday, June 6, 2016
Kate confronts Deimos after his electric meeting with Nicole by the river’s edge.

Nicole confides her failure to a sympathetic Dario

Tuesday, June 7, 2016
Kate makes a secret deal with Aiden.

Ciara takes care of hungover and heartsick Chad.

Thursday, June 9, 2016
Fynn makes a decision about his relationship with Kayla.

Friday, June 10, 2016
Nicole worries about facing charges for Deimos’ death.

Last edited by a moderator:
Darn, a spoiler with Ciara and Chad.

Is Kate lying?

Deimos must have fallen into the Salem's magical river
:)

Wed might be interesting.

Since it looks as if we may be moving toward a cuckoo (Summer) for cocoa puffs (Brady) story, maybe cuckoo kills the cocoa puff's bird (Theresa, although I think the bird is named Sonny). One goes down, one goes up (the river - to prison) and one left but is not right in the head.

All spoilers thus far.....put together....

Monday, June 6, 2016

Kate confronts Deimos after his electric meeting with Nicole by the river’s edge.
Nicole confides her failure to a sympathetic Dario.
Summer opens up to Brady about her feelings for him.
Theresa surprises Brady with a romantic evening.

Tuesday, June 7, 2016
Kate spins her tale, pinning Deimos’ murder off on Nicole.
Kate makes a secret deal with Aiden.
Ciara takes care of hungover and heartsick Chad.
Rafe realizes Adriana has an agenda when she invites an old friend from Mexico to come and stay for a little while.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016
Hope show.
Hope turns to her past to help her through an emotional time.

Thursday, June 9, 2016
Kate reveals to Nicole that her and Deimos are married.
Despite working on opposite sides, Belle and Shawn share a nice moment.
Fynn makes a decision about his relationship with Kayla.
Kayla, Steve and Joey make plans to drive home as a family when suddenly Kayla falters.

Friday, June 10, 2016
Deimos weakly travels to a gas station and calls someone for help.
Nicole worries about facing charges for Deimos’ death.
Hope makes a decision about Aiden.
Rafe warns Aiden not to hurt Hope.

Courtesy Daytime Royalty

Why would Kate make a deal with Aiden?

Hungover Chad should man up and know better than to have another woman/child tend to his hangover/heart.

Nicole confiding in Dario is heading down a path I do not want to go.

So if Hope makes a decision about Aiden, and Rafe warns Aiden not to hurt Hope, does that mean Aiden gets another chance? :sick:

Odd.......Is Kate going to go for grabbing all the Kiriakis $$$$$?? Personally, I think Kate' time in Salem is exhausted. She has bedded nearly every man who shows up in town, mostly the bad ones, betrayed her children, business associates, etc. & has become rather one note, and ...welll......boring. Just my thoughts on her. It is always the same thing, same sort of story, etc. I do like the actress, just wish they could write something different for her.

Here's what I think. Victor had it set up somehow for something to happen to Deimos. Kate clearly frustrated with being 2nd to Nicole uses Deimos' "death" as an opportunity to take everything from the scum bag kissing on Nicole. Let's see frame someone for murder Kate, um you already did that to Sami for Lucas putting her on death roll in the 90's lol. I said this already but I think this rise to power for Kate will come crashing down and we may revisit the "diner days" for her. Speculation of course.

Aiden can go already this is so lame. The entire storyline really sucks in truth not creative and will fast forward most of it. Only thing about Aiden keeping me interested is his connection to Andre. So I can speculate he is some lame DiMera double. I already been suspicious of Lani being a spy on the police station for the DiMera's and it seems like Andre is out of jail now so now I want to believe the DNA results were fake.

I'm glad there is only 2 months of Summer left finally. Finally Summer can leave and our Summer will be in full effect.

I think Kate's deal might be a legal one. Maybe she hires Aiden as her lawyer and Nicole hires Belle? That could also explain Belle and Shawn being on opposite sides if he is working the case too. And it would explain how Andre gets wind of it too. In any event, I like to see them writing for Aiden outside of Hope's orbit.

I'm also sick of Kate and have been for a long time. I will never understand why she continues to survive cast cuts yet gets the same recycled writing over and over again. There is so much opportunity for her and Roman and with her 2 sons in Salem yet we continue to get the same scheming nonsense over and over again. And please don't tell me it's because she has a fanbase because every actor on the show has a fanbase. There has got to be something bigger going on here. The character is long overdue for a rest.

Too much to hope for a surprise Peter Reckell (Bo) appearance on Wednesday? We already know Larry will be on.

WAY too much Kate in this week's spoilers

I am thinking that Kate makes some sort of deal to get rid of Deimos, either with Andre' or Aiden....& frames up Nicole, even though no body. ??? Somehow she is either married to, or has papers that have her inherit from Deimos should he die, (Forged by Aiden??) and she intends to get all the Kiriakis $$$$.

And yes, Aiden being her attorney, while Belle is Nicole's could put Belle & Shawn on opposite sides, since Shawn is forensics. Perhaps has to prove some body is really Deimos???

Back