SPOILER !! Week of May 2

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday May 2:

Theresa confronts Brady about his “hero” complex; he always seems to need to be rescuing someone.

Tuesday May 3:

Kate faces off with Nicole after she finds out she looks exactly like Helena.

Wednesday May 4:

Ciara tells Hope she wants to move out, to which Chad offers a solution.

Thursday May 5:

John comforts Marlena about Eric.

Friday May 6:

Dario and Summer pretend to be involved to cover up Summer’s latest con job.

JJ and Gabi’s romantic dinner is interrupted.

I love the one for Brady. Hasn't Theresa figure out why that is happening

sBoaAG.gif

But Brady has always been rescuing the damsels in distress.......and eventually falling for them. Kristen, Madison, Jeannie T., herself, and now Summer. Yes, he delved into alcohol & drugs, & I think credits Maggie with helping him over that hurdle.

Wonder why Ciara wants to move out of the family home? She practically has it all to herself all the time as it is???

So, am guessing Chad offers to have her be full time nanny, (with Abby away) but has to continue her education????

:OT: I have read that John Aniston (Victor) wants to retire, has told the bosses, and given them enough time to figure out how to write Victor out. This is what Joe Mascolo (Stefano) did early last year. The show is trying to talk him out of this, as is his daughter, Jennifer Aniston. Stay tuned, nothing is planned yet.

Kate faces off with Nicole after she finds out she looks exactly like Helena.

Because NIcole has a say in the fact she looks like a woman who died decades ago. Way to pick a cat fight Blue Chunk.

Currently a stupid story. Hopefully it will start moving along and the facts as they are being rewritten will make sense.

Cool Ciara might move out, become a nanny, then by this time next year what job will this high school graduate have??? CEO of DiMera Enterprises? Lawyer? Doctor?

Rock on, Jeannie T; good luck with Brady.

Two weeks after he leaves, we revisit Eric's leaving?? <primal scream> we go to a prom, and have silly stories before we revisit Eric's leaving?? Come on.

Sorry for the rant. It's been a rough couple of days.:(

Monday May 2:

Theresa confronts Brady about his “hero” complex; he always seems to need to be rescuing someone. [Give Brady a break, Jeannie T. Ever since he watched Sesame Street as a child, he's probably wanted to be "Super Grover." He probably still hums Super Grover's theme song, "I am brave, brave, brave, I am brave ...."]
supergrover.jpg

Tuesday May 3:

Kate faces off with Nicole after she finds out she looks exactly like Helena. [Give it a rest, Kate. Stick to what you do best -- sleeping with sleazy men.]

Wednesday May 4:

Ciara tells Hope she wants to move out, to which Chad offers a solution. [Hey Chad, are you asking the awful Teen Ciara to move into the DiMansion? Bad idea. Isn't the place gloomy enough already?]

Thursday May 5:

John comforts Marlena about Eric. [What's left to say, John? The sourpuss is now in prison hanging with Dr. Baker, Vargas, and Gus. Maybe after a few months away from toxic Salem, he'll become the heroic prison padre.]

Friday May 6:

Dario and Summer pretend to be involved to cover up Summer’s latest con job. [Why are you still here, Summer?? Leave now, and take slimy, self-righteous Dario with you!]

JJ and Gabi’s romantic dinner is interrupted. [Face it kids, no romantic dinner in Salem ever goes smoothly.]

This is WHY I don't like how Brady has been portrayed since Eric Martsolf took over in 2008. The actor is phenomenal but has the worst luck with writers period. Brady acts like he can conquer the world when in reality he is a recovering drug addict who just got a heart transplant. He should still be in sweat pants and should not be involved in someone else's life that isn't his fiance or his son. I hope if anything the writers should have Jeannie T realize she has changed to much and Brady does not deserve her at all. Have her break up with Brady for once he needs his ego squashed.

Ciara possibly moving into DiMansion I take it. And have Stefano's ghost taunting her in the same living room where Ciara's mother Hope killed Stefano? I know Hope is going to flip out IF that where they are heading. Let's hope Ciara and Chad keep things professional.

Oh Kate oh Kate, once she is not the center of a man's attention her gloves are off. First it was Chloe when Daniel showed more interest in her then Kate and now its Nicole getting more attention from Deimos, and of course let's not forget Nicole stole Victor away from Kate too. Kate is going to lose this battle and end up walking with her tail between her legs when she realizes she'll never be above the Great Helena in Deimos eyes, he'd settle for the look alike Nicole over Kate.

Dario and Summer can go already,. they provide no substance to this show. Just moments where your eyes twitch or want to throw the remote!

JJ and Gabi's dinner interrupted perhaps it has to do with police work or Abby.

Dario already had a solid background on Days and they finally brought on the rest of Rafe's family but now he is just a trickster to shore up Summer's weak storyline. I find this disappointing and hope he sees the error of his ways soon.

I have been hearing this for sometime about John Aniston/Victor and heard that Jennifer Aniston has tried to talk him out of retiring before. Unfortunately, we have a few oldies, but goodies that are tired and feeling the need to relax away from the everyday work schedule. For us, it is hard to see the aging process on screen. After all, those of us that have been fans for 40 or so years, The Hour Glass' Sands of Time are running low for many for our beloved actors. As Elton John sings it, "The Circle of Life". I would hate to see John Aniston/Victor go. We will just have to wait and see. :cry: ShaSha

YES! I am so glad that Theresa is actually confronting Brady about his issues! I've been having serious problems with Brady ever since this whole Summer story started and I'm basically at the very end of the rope with him. He's so blind when it comes to Summer that he feels he has to go out and save other women and it's just so ridiculous. I think maybe it's time for Theresa to reconsider her engagement and perhaps break it off for a while. If Theresa and Brady have any chance of making it down the aisle they need to seriously consider attending couples therapy sessions.

I actually agree with ErasofDiMeras that it feels like Theresa and Brady are now on different pages in their lives where Theresa really has striven to make major changes in her life and has grown up a lot to some degree and yet it seems like Brady is still the same judgmental moron that he was two years ago. He really hasn't changed at all. I really hoped with Tate's birth that Brady will finally step up and become the man that he's supposed to be but yet that hasn't happened. It's just sad because I really love this couple and I want them to make it but if Brady won't get his act together then he doesn't deserve Theresa at all.

I think it's time Days brings on a new male character into the canvas and sweeps Theresa off her feet and treats her the way Brady should've been treating her. Then when Brady sees Theresa and the new guy together then he's going to realize too late that he let the one good thing in his life get away and I hope he feels awful that he really blew his chances of having a happy, good life with Theresa.

If in that moment that Brady realizes that he still wants Theresa in his life he needs to fight for her and prove to her that he really wants her and she's the most important thing in his life. Unfortunately it's very unlikely we'll see such a scenario ever happening on the show and we're just going to continue watching the same garbage of Theresa having to fend off the latest psycho woman in Brady's life and making sure she doesn't steal her man away. I'm so sick and tired of the same stupid retread with Brady. Why can't we have men fighting over Theresa for once? Honestly if the writers really can't come up with any new ideas for Brady, then it's time he left the canvas permanently. Let Theresa move on with a new love and have her have the 2.5 kids with that person.

Ugh... why.... J.J. and Gabi can't even have a nice date without any interruptions? These writers must be allergic to romance...

Summer & Dario... I don't care... I hope Dario isn't paired up with anyone I like in the distant future.

Why is the show doing a story centered around Eric when he's not even on anymore?

Hope needs to smack Ciara in the head and put her foot down with her. What a stupid girl. Does she think she can earn a good living as a babysitter? Hope really is an awful mother.

Last edited:
...it seems like Brady is still the same judgmental moron that he was two years ago.

A. Guy: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hope needs to smack Ciara in the head and put her foot down with her. What a stupid girl. Does she think she can earn a good living as a babysitter? .

But, Ciara could make a very good living via the much-enhanced nanny position that is being foreshadowed. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Acutally Ktspirit I would file the spoiler about Gabi and JJ under "Good News and Bad News". The Good news is that this indicates that the month-long Gabi draught is coming to the end and is having airtime with JJ. That is enough to send me over moon.

The "Bad News" of course is that my couple have their romantic dinner interrupted. There had better be a darned good reason otherwise I will be forced to rain down hellfire. And by "hellfire" I mean will direct exclamations of "YOU IDIOT!" at my TV screen directed at whoever has the misfortune of barging in.

I'm fine with Ciara being The Naaaaaannnnnny! but not with Ciara/Chad as a romantic pair. But wasn't Gina (Hope) a nanny for Belle and Brady for a bit, and she didn't end up sleeping with John? Not then anyway, did they do the nasty much much much later? So it's not a given.

Brady and Theresa need an adventure. Something where they need to work together on something. But that's asking too much from this show.

more spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9283072/10/

Monday, May 2, 2016
Deimos gets a visit from Justin, who has a proposition for him.

Tuesday, May 3, 2016
Caroline confides in Victor that her visions have stopped.

Thursday, May 5, 2016
Summer gets herself in a sticky situation.
Theresa confronts Summer who denies romantic feelings for Brady.

Friday, May 6, 2016
Theresa grows suspicious of Summer and decides to investigate her.

Back