SPOILER !! Week of May 2

I have a feeling if Hope and Aiden get back together they may end up convincing Ciara to not press more charges. Sort of how like Kayla forgave Jack over her rape. Jack didn't get formally charged did he?

I wonder if Paul dies since he is the first one infected with the virus. Wouldn't surprise me there hasn't been much use for Paul anymore and hardly has any lines.

My other guess would be Chase getting killed in jail. Be good as Ciara would feel safe and it would make Hope feel sorry for a grieving Aiden over Chase. All speculation.

Last edited:
Yes, he did. Even though they were married at the time, it took Kayla a while, but she pressed charges. Jack refused to agree to a divorce, but eventually did, pleaded guilty to assault, and was consumed with guilt for years afterwards. That guilt (and Jennifer) had him change into a much better man.And it took years for Kayla to more or less forgive him, but, tho always civil, she was not very friendly to Jack....EVER.

I have a feeling if Hope and Aiden get back together they may end up convincing Ciara to not press more charges. Sort of how like Kayla forgave Jack over her rape. Jack didn't get formally charged did he?

There was a bargain deal thing done - he agreed to plead guilty to assault or something rather than outright rape. Its semantics though, everyone knew what it meant and it was all over the media anyway.

Jack's redemption arc took years and years and was done really well. I don't trust them not to make Chase and Ciara BFF's in 15 minutes.

....My other guess would be Chase getting killed in jail. Be good as Ciara would feel safe and it would make Hope feel sorry for a grieving Aiden over Chase. All speculation.

Regrettably at this point I can't see any other way to deal with the character. Unless of course it turns out Andre spiked the sandwich he gave Chase with mind altering drugs, which I can easily see Andre having done.

I guess in the world of casting you ask for a "hot bad boy" and that means tall guy who can't shave and looks like he sleeps in his clothes. And to think he actually works to have his hair look like that.

Sadly he is tied to Summer, the character not the season. And so, unless he really sparkles, that's when I'll be picking up Mr. Gus' toys from the living room floor and not really watching.

Wondering if Jennifer and Abby both have "visits" from Jack. Jennifer in her drug-addled state and Abby in her breakdown hospital stay. Would be nice for Abby to have some time with her father as I think part of her break may have started when Jack basically gave his life to save her from the elevator falling.

Maybe Belle and Shawn will be quarantined together and get back together, then leave town. Hmm, unless she is the shocking death and Paul just leaves town after finding he is the host of whatever epidemic breaks out. As far as Aiden, I guess we will be led to believe that Andre had him locked up somewhere and look-alike was the killer. Ridiculous! He and Hope were BORING.

I have a question. I live in Phoenix AZ. Now while I may soon hate Jeannie T's little summer dress (if Jeannie T is in it for a month or so, should we have another long day), it is kinda cute. But is it something folks would wear the first week or May in the Midwest?

@Robin...........big fat NO
Have to say, I have long deplored the choice of clothing for seasons in midwest. I understand filming in CA, and that the actors are at times under hot lights, but Days does an extremely poor job of portraying the midwest. . NO sleeveless in fall, winter, early spring. Not at all. MAYBE at a wedding or formal dance like prom.

I think Lani will be the shocking death.

The Deimos stuff may be silly but at least we are seeing the full Kiriakis family. I like that Justin is involved. Why can't other families be like this? Justin and his Uncle Deimos appear to have the same age difference as Ciara and Claire so why can't the girls recognize each other as family?

Also, I think the reason Ciara moves out is to pave the way for the Hope/Aiden romance. Though I'm at a loss as to how they will handle Chase. Brainwashing actually makes sense if they can prove it.

Last edited:
@Heather4CU If the Aiden who died was an imposter and Chase was somehow brainwashed Andre has in essence ruined the lives of four innocent people, two of them minors at the time no less, out of sheer spite. When one adds up all the possible charges he'd likely spend the rest of his miserable life in prison even minus the bogus murder rap.

I can deal with Hope/Aiden v2.0 I guess. But I do not want Chad/Ciara.

The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196.gif

In general though, I feel very reluctant to get excited about any of these spoilers, because everything I cared to see this week got cut.

Back