SPOILER !! Week of May 2

Ciara already told Chad she wants to move out.......and Aiden has not even appeared, so doubt her reason has anything to do with that. She just doesn't want her mom telling and showing her how her actions have caused problems for others, plus she wants to avoid seeing Marlena or any counselor. (just my thoughts)

In general though, I feel very reluctant to get excited about any of these spoilers, because everything I cared to see this week got cut.

Same here. I was very excited about Belle and Shawn returning and not only have they been ruined but also subject to many cuts and now they've been let go.

Poirot, I understand that Aiden hasn't appeared yet however, I said pave the way in my post meaning that when he does appear it won't eventually be awkward for Ciara to see Aiden in her own house with or without Chase. If Hope is going to be part of a triangle, there has to be some type of redemption coming for Chase as well. But that still won't change the fact that Ciara was raped by Chase or a Chase look-alike. We shall soon find out.

Guys, I just about had a heart attack. A few days ago I posted on Camila Banus's (Gabi) twitter feed about the spoiler about JJ being invited to a Hernandez family lunch and A Martinez (Eduardo) was in the group of people the tweet went out to and he replied to it and referred to me by Name!! I about died when I saw that.

This has a bit more a of personal meeting. A. Martinez was in one of John Wayne's last films "The Cowboys" in the early seventies. For those of you unfamilar with that film Wayne plays a rancher who takes in a bunch of orphaned kids one of those kids was played by Norm Howell who happens to be my first cousin he's is a stuntman/coordinator now so don't feel bad for saying "who?" LOL (I've only met him once in my life but still family is family right?). So yeah, this got me pretty jazzed. LIke I'm supposed to just go to sleep now. LOL

I think Aiden's return might cause Ciara to have another excuse to act out. Hence why I speculate Ciara might dig her claws into Chad or at least attempt too. Sometimes when a guy is treating you just right and helping you out rely on can change how a person feels, especially if the person was abused by a man.

I am seeing early similarities of a "connection" with Chad and Ciara that we saw with EJ and Abby over Jack's book, until that led into a affair. I feel the writers are going down this path, however, let's hope Chad don't give in like EJ. Again this is my speculation, not fact. Regardless, Aiden's return will start a wave of twisted confusing events/scenarios on Days.

Back