SPOILER !! Week of May 23

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/3949/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-may-16-27

Monday May 23:

Hope pushes Aiden away, telling him she has feelings for Rafe.

Tuesday May 24:

Jennifer’s mind plays horrific scenarios of how her addiction could affect Abigail and JJ.

Wednesday May 25:

Aiden visits Chase in jail.

Thursday May 26:

Claire senses a thaw in Belle and Shawn and asks if they’re back together.

Friday May 27:

JJ and Roman fight over Rory.

Chase is attacked and rushed to the hospital.

For some reason, I started laughing when I read the spoiler with JJ and Roman fight
over Rory. I thought JJ liked Gabi :)

Is it too late for Chase to get the virus?

Last edited:
I wonder if they will kill off Chase too. It would be a way for Hope to have sympathy for Aiden.

5/24: Pretty sure this is the stand alone Jack/Jennifer episode per the Melissa Salmons tweet so let's make those ratings count!:)

Saw a tweet from writer Melissa Salmons yesterday.....she is no longer with Days, but it sounds like she left recently. She said we would be seeing her scripts into the fall.

I want Chase/Ciara back together... before it's too late! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep hoping that we'll find out that Andre had Chase under mind control, but that doesn't mean it's realistic, appropriate, or palatable for Ciara to see him as a love interest. And I HATE the idea of Chad hooking up with Ciara while Abigail is away, but it totally looks like they're headed that direction. Why would Chad do that to Theo? I'm remembering the brief period last year where I was happy with the show, and it seems like a distant memory.

Chad is not doing anything. Ciara is having a crush, it seems, and daydreaming or nightdreaming...who cares.

Ciara needs to get her priorities straight, and so far, she is only denying she needs any help, rebelling against the idea she might need some, and doing her best to escape the watchful eye of any older relative, especially her mother.

Since when does a high school teen get a "nanny" job? Full time? Baby sitter, yes. Nanny??? Give me a break.

Ciara is slowly reminding me of Sami in some ways. Before Sami was raped by Alan she was close to Carrie and Marlena listened to her family mainly, then after her rape Sami obsessing over Austin despite being Carrie's boyfriend and drugs him to sleep with her.

Ciara's self destructive behavior as of late is slowly going towards the direction of Sami especially with the early stages of fantasizing about her cousin's husband Chad. I wish they would have wrote Ciara to become even stronger after the rape and pull it together. Now they written her as a entitled selfish victim in my opinion.

Since when does a high school teen get a "nanny" job? Full time? Baby sitter, yes. Nanny??? Give me a break.
I have a friend who is a full time nanny. She earns about $78,000 per year, with several weeks vacation as well as free travel with family to Europe, etc. Not a bad job for a kid with no experience at all.

I keep hoping that we'll find out that Andre had Chase under mind control, but that doesn't mean it's realistic, appropriate, or palatable for Ciara to see him as a love interest. And I HATE the idea of Chad hooking up with Ciara while Abigail is away, but it totally looks like they're headed that direction. Why would Chad do that to Theo? I'm remembering the brief period last year where I was happy with the show, and it seems like a distant memory.

And then Hope or Aiden could kill Andre in retaliation for what the monster has done. Tony returns, and (most) everyone rejoices.

From http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9292499/4/#new

Monday, May 23, 2016
A jealous Kate fights with Nicole over Deimos.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016
John joins the search to track down Joey.
A nervous Ciara and Claire head to their hearing.

Thursday, May 26, 2016
Ciara opens up to Marlena during a counseling session.

Friday, May 27, 2016
Aiden works on an argument to get Chase out of prison.

Monday May 23:

Hope pushes Aiden away, telling him she has feelings for Rafe. [Hope, wouldn't a more compelling reason be that he was working for the DiMeras while courting you?]
A jealous Kate fights with Nicole over Deimos. [Kate, you're really fighting over the booby prize here. Wait a while and a new sleazy criminal will arrive for you to sleep with.]

Tuesday May 24:

Jennifer’s mind plays horrific scenarios of how her addiction could affect Abigail and JJ. [Jenny, your whole life is a horrific scenario.]

Wednesday May 25:

John joins the search to track down Joey. [That was a fast recovery from the Yo-Daddy virus wasn't it, John?]
A nervous Ciara and Claire head to their hearing. [Get ready for some long hours cleaning up the Town Square, kiddies.]

Thursday May 26:

Claire senses a thaw in Belle and Shawn and asks if they’re back together. [Sorry, Claire, your trampy mom is more likely to be romping between the sheets with Shaggy Phil over at the Salem Inn.]

Friday May 27:

JJ and Roman fight over Rory. [Hands off Rory, Roman. He's one of the few entertaining characters in Salem.]
Aiden works on an argument to get Chase out of prison. [Even a first-year law student would find this a slam dunk, Aiden: claim the confession was coerced and note that there is no physical evidence.]

Chase is attacked and rushed to the hospital. [Writers, you really do have it in for this pathetic teen, don't you?]

Back