SPOILER !! Week of May 23

First the writers ruin Chase, then they have him beaten up. As for Ciara, she has always been a spoiled brat, like her mother. Typical Hope the hypocrite is going to play games with Rafe and Aiden. Why is JJ going to risk his job for a drug dealer unless maybe Jenny is getting her drugs from Rory?

Last edited by a moderator:
I read a spoiler on another site that said Chase goes to the hospital, from being beaten, and something isn't right. Makes me go hmmmm, I wonder if they are going to route of this isn't the real Chase?

You guys have some great posts about the dear, departed model & Photographer. LOL.......

but I think the intent of the wording of that spoiler was to indicate that the virus was deadly, that those infected could die. Thus all the lab work, haz mat suits, etc. After all, they had Gabi, Ari, JJ, John, Paul, Kayla, all down with it, plus everyone that was on that shoot, and many who were coming in with it, (having come in contact somewhere with those already infected.) That is why the hospital floor went on lockdown, and then relatives were supposedly upset, agitated, etc. etc.

Gabi is a really beautiful young woman. That gray thing she is wearing in her conversation with Eduardo is something that should be tossed.

And staying, on the clothing complaints, that is what you are wearing to court to convince the judge you are NOT two airhead teens??? Good luck with that.

heck, robin.....Belle sits around the house in a sleeveless, red, low cut number, everyone goes out in the pouring rain, dressed for sunshine & 85°. . Actually, in that pic, the girls are dressed perfectly for their community service work picking up trash. As that will probably be their punishment.

Agree about that Grey whatever that Gabi is wearing........

Back