SPOILER !! Week of May 23

Make sure you tape it, then. (Me, I cannot, and without POP, I am really up a creek without a paddle. )

next week is final Sweeps week......so I really hope they pull out all the stops. Looks like Jen has to appear in court for some reason........

Fabulous. I'll be out of town the same week Jack comes back. :cry::cry:

You and me both. I'll watch a day behind on the NBC app. I'm not sure if Delta offers live TV so I may be able to watch live Monday if they do.

From SOD:

-A lot of coverage on this. Jen basically tries to detox herself. When she realizes she can't do it alone, she calls Lucas who agrees to spend the night. At some point even he can't fully handle her, so he calls Doug and Julie. (note: There was a lot of mention of Hortons being there for each other. But no mention of Hope). Jack is a figment of Jen's imagination, not a ghost.

-Jen does try to sneak a bottle of pills at some point and Julie tries to stop her and she slaps Julie.

-separate interviews with both Matt Ashford (Jack) and Melissa Reeves (Jen). They praise each other and loved working together. Felt like no time had passed. He says the door is open for a return. She was initially scared to tackle this storyline. Sounds like it took 3 days for her to film these scenes. He said he filmed these the same day his daughter was born. Came to set from the hospital.

-I'm still unclear what his 5 episodes are as the SOD piece sounded like only 2? So I'm wondering if he worked with Abby too. He did mention watching Casey Moss (JJ)'s work so I don't think they worked together. My opinion.

-Elsewhere, drunk Belle and Shawn start talking about Claire and their past and end up making love. Claire comes home and they sneak him out lol. They then tell Philip and Lani that they still have feelings for each other. Lani is jealous and Philip gets drunk. Claire also notices a difference and asks if they are back together. I'm guessing this happens during or after the hearing.

-Nice interviews with the actors who play Harold and Henderson as well

Wow finally something to look forward too! Very powerful stuff coming up I see. I can't believe Jennifer slaps Julie, but when it comes to taking an addicts "medication" they can turn ugly. I wouldn't mind hoping for a speculation of at this point if somehow Jennifer goes away for treatment and ends up running into a Jack with amnesia. Kind of similar how Laura went into treatment and hooking up with Jack without knowing it was him as they went by different names in treatment.

I could see Shawn telling Lani he still has feelings for Belle but why would Belle tell Philip about Shawn, they are already bitter and broken up. Not exactly healthy two divorcees Shawn and Belle having their child sneak Daddy out before Grandma and Grandpa wake up. LOL! Sounds like my childhood.

Looks like Chase gets stabbed in prison by his wound in the pictures.

Oh I see, you meant she must go to court for something and end up in jail?

We don't know yet......she could do something that might have her arrested, even though she might get off. But while she is there, or when first brought in, she could possibly be doing that imagining thing. I note that in the pic, with the bars behind her, Jack is wearing a deputy uniform

Ok I skimmed, but I want to go on the record and say that I predict Rory is in trouble because he's the one selling Jennifer's pills to her. It would have been a stretch if he hasn't been the one to sell Deimos whatever prescription drug it was he used to swap out Maggie's meds. So we know Rory can get stuff like that.

JJ's his mate, but its his mum, if Rory goes down for dealing Jennifer might go down for buying? I don't really know how it works in the US. So maybe its less about protecting Rory and more about protecting Jennifer.

I'm totally here for Jack, I plan to actually watch this episode rather than just skimming the recaps and watching the scenes which appeal.

I'm so excited for tomorrow's show but apprehensive at the same time. These writers have let us down to many times. If we barely see Jack tomorrow, I may have to wash my own mouth out with soap afterwards.

One more hour. Jack fans make sure to tune in, get today's rating up! Doubt it will make them bring him back for real but we can dream!

Back