SPOILER !! Week of May 30

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday May 30:

"Days of our Lives" will be pre-empted today.

Tuesday May 31:

Hope comforts a distraught Aiden.

Adriana makes a mysterious phone call, summoning someone to town.

Joey takes a dark turn and robs a souvenir shop for Jade.

Wednesday June 1:

Despite her declining health, Kayla insists John take her to find Steve and Joey.

Joey takes responsibility for his actions and faces the consequences.

Nicole and Deimos kiss passionately just as Kate arrives to witness.

Thursday June 2:

"Days of our Lives" will not be aired today.

Friday June 3:

"Days of our Lives" is pre-empted today.

Yes the French Open is on. Without Roger Federer I'm not interested either.

I'm guessing Adriana calls Blanca to town. That's the character played by Ximena Duque. I think she will be for Rafe.

Surprised Fynn hasn't miraculously cured Kayla yet

Blanca COULD be for Rafe but I'm wondering if she might actually cause trouble for JJ and Gabi. There are a couple of reasons why I'm wondering is because the initial reports announcing that Ximena Duque the actress playing Blanca was coming on the show stated that she would be working with Alma Delfina (Adriana) and Camila Banus (Gabi) specifically.

I find the timing of this call interesting for two reasons: 1) It comes after Adriana's speech to Gabi about how it's a mother's duty to be there to "guide and love her children" or something along those lines. Yes that sentiment would apply just as much to her sons as it does to Gabi but I find it interesting she said it to Gabi. 2) it's also interesting that Adriana makes the call after Eduardo is "vocal in his disapproval" of JJ and Gabi. Looking at the photos for May the 27th I get the feeling the conversation between Eduardo and Gabi may get a bit heated. I don't know if Adriana is involved in those scenes but maybe she overhears them and decides she might be so sure about JJ after all.

I get the speculation about Blanca being for Rafe because up to this point Adriana has been most interested in his love life. It makes sense and it wouldn't surprise me at all. But I just thought I would propose another scenario because that's I'm what hoping for. I loves me some Rafe but honestly I feel like any "Hernandez" story that's been introduced has been pretty Rafe-centric and he's no longer the only Hernandez on canvas. And I also like with the Hope and Aiden triangle he has plenty of story.

Like Heather and Poirot I won't be watch tennis either. I just find it hard to follow those guys bouncing the ball across the court and throwing it through the ring. I mean Ted Cruz calls them basketball rings so that must be what they're called right? Or am I getting tennis confused with lacross?

Troy,

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I think it's more than speculation that Blanca is coming on for Rafe.

They certainly look good together. I hope the writers have a good story planned for them, because in recent years they have not been very successful bringing in name actresses that have remained on canvas. And, as most of you know, I really do not care for Rafe and Hope as a couple.

JJ and Gabi will have enough angst to deal with once Eduardo and Adriana know that JJ cheated on Paige with Eve and his drug dealings in the past which may come to light with Rory next week.

Last edited:
Ah well, like I said I wouldn't be surprised if she did indeed turn out to be for Rafe and so I'm not. It was just a thought after all and still a darn good one I think LOL.

I hate to sound like a broken record I just want SOME kind of story for my couple. And if turns out simply to be parental disapproval well I'll take it if means more airtime for them. Yep I'm a glass half-full kind of guy.

So are the DiMeras ever getting their fortune back? I read a spoiler somewhere that they would. Or is that a fake spoiler as well?

Hmmm, maybe Blanca is an old girlfriend, from high school, or "the neighborhood". And maybe Mama, in her conversation with Rafe, figures that while he & Hope had a "date", there are troubled waters there, so ....if Hope has someone else to have to "figure things out", then perhaps Rafe can, as well. ???

Maybe Eduardo worries about something happening to JJ, and Gabi being hurt (with JJ being a cop) I mean, didn't JJ come in with Lani, Eduardo & Rafe, guns blazing to rescue John & Paul from YoYo??

They look good together much better then with Hope. Just please don't give Blanca a sketchy past to ruin things with Rafe if they become a item. Oh wait this is Days it won't be that easy. Though I can't say I would like Hope with the sleazebag lawyer either.

Too funny.....advance spoilers said Fynn drives Kayla to L.A......now it turns out to be John

And then it was said Fynn offered Adriana the nurse job at the hospital, and it turned out it was Kayla (as it should be - she is Chief of Staff). So, everything still said to be spoilers is taken with grain of salt, right?

I noticed that. I'm wondering if it is Fynn that ends up driving her, can see John wanting to fly, Kayla can't fly, so Fynn drives her so she also has medical care if needed.

They look good together much better then with Hope. Just please don't give Blanca a sketchy past to ruin things with Rafe if they become a item. Oh wait this is Days it won't be that easy. Though I can't say I would like Hope with the sleazebag lawyer either.

Wonder if Blanca's name is an inside joke? Hope she dances as well as Ava! :drunk:

To A Guy's post about Blanca being a contract player, the announcement I saw in Soap Digest was that it would for a 'quick arc" so I initially thought it would one of those deals where she would already be done by the time her episodes started to air.

But on May 10th there was a photo posted on Instagram of Ximena Duque (Blanca) in make-up with Kristian Alfonso (Hope), Galyn Gering (Rafe) and Daniel Cosgrove (Aiden). So apparently she's still taping and we know that that they are taping episodes to air in October-November. So I guess the answer to how long will she be around is Who knows? LOL

Tuesday May 31:

Hope comforts a distraught Aiden. [Why are you distraught, Aiden? Is Puget Sound Bree still badmouthing you, have you learned the ugly truth about your dysfunctional son, is Julie making you pay for your room at Martin House, does Andre still want to be your playmate, have you been disbarred, has Caroline banned you from the Pub (no chowder!), or have you been turned down for unemployment benefits?]

Adriana makes a mysterious phone call, summoning someone to town. [Really, Adriana, a mysterious phone call? You are turning into a real Salemite, aren't you?]

Joey takes a dark turn and robs a souvenir shop for Jade. [Face it, Joey. Jade is a bad influence, a really bad influence.]

Wednesday June 1:

Despite her declining health, Kayla insists John take her to find Steve and Joey. [Declining health? What's wrong, Kayla? Are you the only person whom Dr. Dingo couldn't save from the effects of the Yo-Daddy flu?]

Joey takes responsibility for his actions and faces the consequences. [That was quick, Joey. One day you're stealing and the next you're repenting of your evil ways. Hopefully, the California courts are as easy on wayward teens as those in Salem.]

Nicole and Deimos kiss passionately just as Kate arrives to witness. [How do you do it, Kate? You always seem to walk in at the "wrong" moment. And did you think for one Salem second that Deimos was a faithful kind of guy?]

Thursday June 2:

"Days of our Lives" will not be aired today. [Thanks, NBC. Even a Days episode that features the snotty Salem teen set and Dr. McScruffy worship is more entertaining than a tennis tournament.]

Friday June 3:

"Days of our Lives" is pre-empted today. [Ditto.]

Last edited:
Back