SPOILER !! Week of May 30

Yes, there's a thread about it. Looks as though he's just a minor character. From the previews, kind of looks like he's killed off near the beginning.

From SOD:

Kayla and Fynn's car breaks down forcing them to spend the night in a motel room. Kayla gets dizzy and Fynn gives her medicine. This leads to a kiss and them starting to make love. Kayla then pulls away and excuses herself to the bathroom. John shows up to check on Kayla. She and Fynn insist on joining him in the search. Note: This whole thing makes no sense to me as written. Hopefully it will make more sense on air.

Steve catches up to Joey at the commune. Joey and Jade escape but forget their backpacks. Steve waits for them to return. They come back and Joey is arrested for the robberies. He covers for Jade.

5/31: Hope is overcome with conflicting emotions while visiting Chase in the hospital. Rafe finds Hope and Aiden in an emotional embrace. Ciara sees Chase break down in Aiden's arms. Adriana makes a mysterious call summoning someone to Salem.

6/1: Kate decides to give Deimos another chance then sees him and Nicole sharing a kiss. :rolleyes:

Try to get some body weight behind your punches, Nicole! A left hook next time; he won't be expecting it. :whack:

People in Salem marry each other's relatives, in-laws, neighbors, all the time. So what if Sami was married at one time to Rafe. Her son fathered Rafe's sister's child. Lucas was married to Sami, to Sami's sister, Carrie, & to Chloe, who had affair with Philip, while with Daniel. The same Philip who was married to Belle at one time, who is Sami's sister, as well. Both Nicole & Kate were married to Victor, and are now cavorting with Victor's brother. It just goes on and on.

Incest factor comes with the soap territory so it doesn't bother me much. Hope and Rafe's cringe worthy lack of chemistry and forced as the poor man's Bo and Hope replacement are why I'm not rooting for them.

I am not interested in tennis but I'm not interested in watching Hope be a hypocrite either.

And Rafe's next conquest. :sick: :angry:

Last edited:
Back