SPOILER !! week of May 9th

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Monday May 9:
Aiden returns and explains to Hope about what happened as we take a look back at Aiden’s last 6 months.

Tuesday May 10:
Kayla and Fynn’s dinner is interrupted after she is called to the ER, which is filled with patients suffering from a flu-like virus.

Wednesday May 11:
At the hospital, the virus situation is becoming more dire as the first death occurs, affecting many of the beloved Salemites.

Thursday May 12:
Jade and Joey find themselves at her Aunt Simone’s commune/compound in the desert outside of LA.

Friday May 13:
Chad is devastated after Abigail tells him she doesn’t want him and Thomas to visit her anymore.
Aiden pays Andre a visit soon after his release…

http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers...

That's what I'm thinking, too, soapie. Paul dying would really only affect John and maybe Marlena. Gabi's death would affect the Hernandez crew and JJ. But Arianna, like I said, is related to the Hortons, the Bradys and the Kiriakis family (through Sonny). You can practically count on one hand how many Salemties she's not related to.

Sadly, I think it will be Paul. Too bad if it happens, because I liked the actor and the character, so I don't want him gone. I'd rather see Paul than Summer, Brady, Theresa, Kate, Lani, Belle, Philip, etc. And since the writers are so bad at what they do, and many of the following characters really had little interaction with Paul, of course they're going to say it will affect many : John, of course, Marlena, Belle, Brady (half-siblings), Sonny (ex-lover), Gabi (who works with Paul when modelling), and so many fans of Paul from when he played baseball. So I wouldn't be surprised if it was Paul, and if you ask me, that's another waste of great storylines opportunities, a great actor and a good character.

Then again, yes, it could be Arianna. I asked myself : would Days go there ? And then I answered, with a slap on my forehead : well, duh ! :rolleyes:

I'm still thinking Lani. That would impact Abe, Theo, Rafe, Hope, Shawn, Roman, maybe Belle and Claire too. The character is written into a corner so really it's time for a rest.

My 2nd guess is Victor or a secondary character.

I've seen too many recent photos of Arianna on set to believe it's her. Camila Banus (Gabi) had a video on her Snapchat about 2 weeks on set with the twins who play her. Snapchat can only be updated in real time.

Wednesday May 11:
At the hospital, the virus situation is becoming more dire as the first death occurs, affecting many of the beloved Salemites.

It is likely not Paul or Gabi. The former was seen in photos on set recently for some big event that will be shown in September. The latter just signed a new contract extension for another year. The same with the twins who play Arianna.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very excited for Aiden to come back. Glad these say we see his last 6 months. Soap Opera Digest just says he explains to Hope. The only explanation is that that was not really Aiden. I think that is the only thing I will accept. I cannot imagine another explanation. I really hope this ends her and Rafe cause SOD says she tells him she loves him. Really? So soon? And I'm sorry it's just creepy that Bo picked him and she's going with that. SOD also says another surprise death. Oh gee we haven't had enough death yet! And please don't be Arianna. They have killed enough babies. That would be devastating.

Can't be Paul since he is supposed to have some new "hot" romance coming up. I was thinking it was Arianna but what about Caroline? John Aniston (Victor) is wanting to retire soon as well. Guess we will have to wait and see.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it were to be Ari about being the surprise death then I wonder if the "Emmy award winning actress" returning might be Sami. I could not imagine Sami not being present if her granddaughter died. Though I hope not. I'd rather see Paul go as I feel he has no story left to be portrayed. I don't think Paul even had one line with his niece Claire. Sonny is returning too.

I am thrilled about Aiden returning and having a reason why what has happened transpired to Hope on their wedding night. I am curious. I am more interested in what Aiden has to say about his son Chase being Salem's new known rapist.

Wonder if Abby pushing Chad away will effect their relationship later on. Hmmmm. Ciara.

I am so glad there are no Summer in our spoilers!

Last edited:
I hope it's not Arianna who dies. Who are ones who got sick first?

I wonder if we'll see more locations shots since Joey and Jade are in LA

I've seen too many recent photos of Arianna on set to believe it's her. Camila Banus (Gabi) had a video on her Snapchat about 2 weeks on set with the twins who play her. Snapchat can only be updated in real time.
That's a relief to hear.

Maybe the Salem Money Tree gets root-rot and dies. That would affect EVERYBODY in Salem! :rotfl:

Monday May 9:
Aiden returns and explains to Hope about what happened as we take a look back at Aiden’s last 6 months. [Hope, there are many strange tales told in Salem, but this one could top most of them.]

Tuesday May 10:
Kayla and Fynn’s dinner is interrupted after she is called to the ER, which is filled with patients suffering from a flu-like virus. [Fynn, this is bad. After all, University Hospital rarely handles more than one or two patients at a time. Even the mighty Dr. McScruffy might be hard-pressed to handle this situation.]

Wednesday May 11:
At the hospital, the virus situation is becoming more dire as the first death occurs, affecting many of the beloved Salemites. [Writers, haven't you killed off enough people already?]

Thursday May 12:
Jade and Joey find themselves at her Aunt Simone’s commune/compound in the desert outside of LA. [This will teach you to run away, kids. You'd have been better off facing the music in Salem.]

Friday May 13:
Aiden pays Andre a visit soon after his release…[Haven't you suffered enough, Aiden. Seeking out Andre is rarely a good idea.]

Oh, for crying out loud! If they kill Arianna I may just have to give up this show. Why is ANY death necessary anyway?? Haven't we had enough of that the past 6 months?! Good grief! Unless it's Lani. Or Summer. Those are two characters who could die yesterday and it wouldn't be soon enough.

I'm interested to see how the Aiden stuff turns out.

I could not imagine Sami not being present if her granddaughter died.

I can. Sami was already on her way to Salem when Will died, and she only stayed long enough to tell people she was going to chase after the phantom EJ.

I wonder if we'll see more locations shots since Joey and Jade are in LA

It will probably be an old set revamped with some fake California foliage.

More spoilers from http://www.serialscoop.com/2016/04/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-may-9-may-13.html

Monday, May 9, 2016

Hope (Kristian Alfonso) is shocked and confused by Aiden's (Daniel Cosgrove) return.

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Ciara (Vivian Jovanni) and Claire (Olivia Keegan) have a heart to heart; Ciara isn’t sure about her feelings for Theo (Kyler Pettis).

Back at the station, Aiden won’t talk to anyone except for Hope.

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Aiden urges Hope to believe him, insisting the man who tried to kill her was an imposter.

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Despite feeling the effects of the flu, Kayla (Mary Beth Evans) continues to work.

Friday, May 13, 2016

Caroline (Peggy McCay) runs into Hope and Rafe (Galen Gering) at the pub, and are all concerned about their loved ones.

More spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9286341/9/

Monday, May 9, 2016
An overwhelmed Hope draws her gun on Aiden and arrests him.

Tuesday, May 10, 2016
Steve worries that Joey ran away after he can’t find his jacket.

Wednesday, May 11, 2016
Eduardo shares a tender moment with Adriana.
Hope tells Ciara about Aiden’s supposed return.

Thursday, May 12, 2016
Abigail is upset when Chad brings Thomas and invites her family to visit her at the hospital.

Back