SPOILER !! week of May 9th

And how very sad that is Lonewriter? I have 4 weeks of Days on my DVR and I can't bring myself to watch. I hate watching the downfall of the Hortons and the Bradys. I like my good guys to be good (with some grey) and my bad guys to be bad.

I don't want to see Abby set Ben on fire, or Kayla dump Steve for no good reason, or Brady with Theresa, or another Days family member die. I hate the fact that Nicole & Maggie mourn Daniel longer than any character has ever been mourned on Days before (Will? Nay - we were sad for an a day or two.. Bo? That lasted a few days. Grace - another couple of days. Zack - maybe a week).

This is not the Salem I fell in love with in 1981 when I started. And it's harder and harder to watch and even harder to enjoy the watching.

@BringBackJohnBlack I thought I was bad when I was 10 days behind! I hear you. The stories are bad and I still fast forward through all of Summer. I like Deimos but it is mostly because I watched him on Guiding Light as Lujack in the 80's. I had the biggest crush on him.

The only story they can ever have for Kate is centered around a man's bed. Hoping it gets better.

Speaking of hoping, I am not on board with the Hope and Rafe combo. He was her nephew, even through marriage when he was married to Sami. Out of respect for Sami, you would think a conversation would have happened. I know there are a lot of Sami haters but still, Sami is family to her. But I don't know what I'm thinking when she doesn't even acknowledge Claire as her granddaughter.

I was just going to say the same thing Jason. Wow! Doesn't look like the desert area of California I drive through to get to Santa Monica. And am I the only one who can have nice moments outside a bedroom??? Ed and Adriana? Nicole and Deimos????

Are we to believe that Aiden doesn't know what happened to Hope after he was kidnapped???

I'm probably way off base, here. And since I don't tweet or anything like that... Anyway, while I thought Paul could die, could the first death be Kayla instead ? I saw a while ago that Kayla kept working though feeling feverish (good, job, by the way, DOCTOR). Add this to the fact she has some type of brain injury (swolen brain tissue, is it?)... So could Kayla be the first death ?

In any case, whoever dies, I won't like it. Too many dark storylines, too many deaths already.

Last edited:
At this point I'm sure we won't know/care about the first character death, but everyone in the hospital/community will be worried/rocked just from fear alone.

That is...unless they pull a Ben on us and someone's just a dream/vision/memory come September....

When you talk of a character rarely seen, Paul is already ill.

Even when we get to see Paul, he rarely has any lines. Sure has been treated like an orphan by the show, for quite some time now.

Back