SPOILER !! Week of Nov 27

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-o...-of-our-lives-spoilers-november-20-december-1

Monday November 27:
Abe orders Hope to fire JJ.

Tuesday November 28:
Ben makes a surprise return to Salem.

Wednesday November 29:
Sami goes to extremes to trigger Will's memory.

Thursday November 30:
Rafe pushes Hope to tell him the truth about why she doesn’t want to get married.
Abigail asks Chad to reconsider throwing Andre out of the mansion.

Friday December 1:
Rafe and Sami seek comfort in one another.

Whatever she says, that must be when he says (in that video clip released at Day of Days) that he is not Bo!

Well, well, so Chad wants Andre to leave the mansion, leaving that snake in the grass traitor, Kate, to continue covering her misdeeds. Ahhh, Kate, you truly need a comedown, a big one.

Did not know the mayor had such power....to order the police commissioner to fire anyone???

Siiiigggghhhh. Abigail, I cannot wait til Andre screws you over. Then maybe you'll see him for the man that he is.

While it is decent storytelling, I truly hope that the JJ scenario doesn't drag on and on. That's how it gets ruined for me. It's interesting, the acting good but keep it moving. I don't need it still unresolved at Christmas! The shooting was justified. How long can it take to figure out? And, Abe is going to end up annoying people by not being reasonable. *sigh*

As a side note: I understand Hope needs to be professional is suspending and interviewing JJ. But, I'd love a scene outside of the station where she is just his relative. She's so close to Jennifer and it stands to reason she is close to Jen's kids. I'd like to see a bit of love and compassion shown by Hope to JJ in Alice's kitchen! (If anything like that happened on Friday I haven't watched yet. But, I somehow doubt it).

Kate - I just want to see her go down in FLAMES. She never really does and it's about time.

Rafe - Gotta feel bad for the guy! I'd be ok with with him and Sami getting back together IF she were staying. If not, then it's a waste. I know, I know. More angst for him and Hope. Maybe the horror of Brady and Eve won't happen and it will be Rafe as the love interest instead. I don't want that either though! Can't he just meet a nice girl??? I'd actually like to see if Rafe/Lani had chemistry. I don't care for her and JJ as a couple.

I'm not enjoying Will's return - yet. That's just me. I would have rather them found him as a prisoner and rescued him than as an amnesiac. Looking forward to Ben. You know I was dreading the recast of Abigail but I am loving Marci Miller's (new Abigail) take on the character.

Overall, some good acting going on with some decent story arcs providing they don't drag, forever.

Alright, swim meets and birthday parties in my future today! Have a great weekend all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11047033/3/#new

Monday, November 27, 2017
Will asks Marlena to help him regain his memory.

Wednesday, November 29, 2017
Rafe and Hope have a blow-out fight when she learns he took her job.
Kate makes a shocking admission to Andre.

Thursday, November 30, 2017
Will rips into Sami over her outrageous plan.

Friday, December 1, 2017
Hope confides to Jennifer about her breakup.
Ciara makes an entrance as she returns to Salem.

I bet Hope refuses to fire JJ and that's why she gets fired. Though I agree with Poirot that I'm not sure Abe has that level of power? If that's the case, why do police departments have internal affairs departments?

I'm also looking forward to her answer on why she won't marry Rafe. I do suspect the breakup is only temporary and she and Rafe will reconcile, maybe try to marry and then get interrupted by a pregnant Sami a few months from now. Until then, I'll enjoy any Sami/Rafe scenes I can get.

I hope Ciara brings her brother back with her.

While it is decent storytelling, I truly hope that the JJ scenario doesn't drag on and on. That's how it gets ruined for me. It's interesting, the acting good but keep it moving. I don't need it still unresolved at Christmas! The shooting was justified. How long can it take to figure out? And, Abe is going to end up annoying people by not being reasonable. *

This continues to be my concern with the show. Right now we have 2 stories being told: Will and the shooting. Everything else is tied to one or both of these stories. There are no B or C stories going on and therefore the show is not balanced. The Will stuff is already going on for over 2 months now. They need to find a way to write other albeit minor stories while still including characters in these umbrella stories. Otherwise things start to drag and fans tune out.

Well, we do have Lucas falling deeply off the wagon, even if tied to other story, Adrienne deciding on Justin and dumping Lucas, plus Brady's going off the rails. Those ARE other stories that only seem to get attention once a week, but..............

Thanks for the spoilers. I'm NOT a fan of Adrienne and Justin. I was so looking forward to Adrienne returning from prison to Lucas, and what a great story it could have been as Adrienne helps Lucas stop needing to drink.:cry:

Could the "shocking information" Kate gives Andre be the truth about her being to blame for Theo's problems? I totally agree with everyone who wants Kate to FINALLY be held accountable, and this covering up and blackmailing surely are no ways to act if she really cared for Theo. "Man" up Kate!

I thought Chad said he believed Andre when he said he had nothing to do with Theo committing the illegal crime. Then why is he kicking Andre out of the DiMera house?

Not crazy about the Hope/Rafe/Sami stuff. I think Rafe is basically a good guy. His character just keeps getting abused, much like Nicole.:huh: Just don't get why he keeps getting hurt by someone, usually a female. He has a sense of humor often and is very caring. So let's give him some positive stories! OK??

Back