SPOILER !! Week of November 7

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday November 7:

Kate voices her disapproval over Lucas and Adrienne's upcoming wedding.

Tuesday November 8:

Andre receives unsettling news from Laura.

Wednesday November 9:

Brady makes a disturbing discovery about Theresa.

Thursday November 10:

A mysterious woman arrives in Salem.

Theo hears Valerie lie on the phone, and is determined to figure out what’s going on.

Friday November 11:

Gabi learns a shocking truth.

I am going to be sad to see Theresa go. I have really come to love her and Brady. Amazes me they made me like Theresa because I used to hate her with a passion.

Just got my soap magazine and not sure when it's happening, but I cannot wait to find out who is the father of Chloe's baby. Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) said she didn't know for awhile and she never would have guessed in a million years who it would be. But seriously, she forgot she slept with someone else around the same time as Deimos? Sounds good though. Can't wait.

Monday November 7:

Kate voices her disapproval over Lucas and Adrienne's upcoming wedding. [Oh, give it up Kate. Just be glad that your son isn't reuniting with Sami.]

Tuesday November 8:

Andre receives unsettling news from Laura. [What happened, Andre, did she erase your Hope confession recording?]

Wednesday November 9:

Brady makes a disturbing discovery about Theresa. [What happened now, Brady. Did you discover that Jeannie T. is practicing her fireplace-poker swing on pictures of Victor?]

Thursday November 10:

A mysterious woman arrives in Salem. [Oh please, writers, not again?]

Theo hears Valerie lie on the phone, and is determined to figure out what’s going on. [Theo, if you turn up anything juicy, you just might be Black Patch material.]

Friday November 11:

Gabi learns a shocking truth. [What else about Rafe have you leaned Gabi, besides the appalling news that he dislikes Mami's cooking -- he secretly still lusts for Kate, he was turned on by Carrie's ice-cube performance, he's addicted to Wanchai Ferry Chinese dinners, or he's decided to emulate Dr. Cameron Davis and become a male stripper?]

I am curious about the JJ and Jeannie T scene. It's been forever since they've shared a scene. I wouldn't be opposed if they changed Tate's paternity to JJ. Weren't they all using back at that time? I'm guessing though that JJ has known that Abby is alive along with Laura.

I need Steve and Kayla to actually get married this time and for good and with both of their kids present.

I think Abby will be lurking for a while thinking that Chad has moved on.

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11007629/6/#new

Monday, November 7, 2016
Jennifer confronts JJ about what he said in his sleep at the hospital.

Tuesday, November 8, 2016
Gabi comes to Chad's rescue.

Wednesday, November 9, 2016
Joey opens up to Steve about ending things with Jade.

Thursday, November 10, 2016
Brady and Theresa have a huge confrontation.

Friday, November 11, 2016
Brady calls Kimberly to see if there’s any way she can help him deal with Theresa.

Jade blindsides Joey with surprising news.

Back