SPOILER !! Week of November 7

Thanks. That definitely is creepy Kristen or Abigail in the last photo. Awww.

Yes, to Steve & Kayla!!

Last edited:
Definitely think that is Abigail in that one picture. She was slated to return in November so I'm sure that's her.

This JJ cheating on Gabi thing has me baffled. It makes no sense. I'm thinking one of two possibilities: either he had some weird dreams/hallucinations while in his coma making him think he cheated on Gabi or perhaps he had a fling with Jade since there's also something going on next week with Jade/Joey.

Looking forward to some romance between Steve and Kayla.

I'm glad that Chloe will confide in Philip about the baby. At least someone else will know the truth since apparently Chloe seems intent on keeping this from Nicole so long as she's involved with Deimos. :rolleyes:

It's probably just a device to make Gabi lean on Chad and for those 2 to have an affair, just before Abigail returns to find them together. (Yawn)
I'll see your yawn and raise you a :sick::sick::sick::sick:
Looking forward to some romance between Steve and Kayla.
Me too!! Hopefully it will be a bright spot. I expect no returns from the dead, keep it real Days!
either he had some weird dreams/hallucinations while in his coma making him think he cheated on Gabi
I hope so!! This would be about the only thing that would make sense. When else could he have cheated on her?

Though, as I like Jade, I wouldn't mind if he and Jade had had a one off and if she is pregnant and it were her JJ's child...bear in mind that's like quintuple speculation on my part though!!

Last edited:
It would be quite a twist if Joey were planning to break up with Jade, and then she breaks up with him because she's pregnant by somebody else. I know it wouldn't be The Hope Show if we did that, but hey, a guy can dream.

"Sonny hires Paul to investigate the docks"

Gripping. Can we just get these two together and move on, please? Seriously...I can imagine Paul's report now, "The docks are located on the Salem River. They are made of wood. Major plot points used to happen on them regularly. They all have stacks of empty boxes on them and all 200 of the docks look alike."

I hope so!! This would be about the only thing that would make sense. When else could he have cheated on her?

Though, as I like Jade, I wouldn't mind if he and Jade had had a one off and if she is pregnant and it were her child...bear in mind that's like quintuple speculation on my part though!!
For some reason this made me laugh....but then I remembered that Chloe is currently pregnant with a baby that is not hers. LOL.

As to JJ cheating....another thought was when JJ went to Florida re: the search for Abby, maybe he slept with someone there?

I love the JJ cheating with Jade speculation and the twist if she's pregnant not knowing if it's JJ or Joey. Though lately they been good about spinning things around, for all we know JJ could be talking about betraying Gabi in another way.

I know they are trying to find a clever way to write out the character of Theresa, but I am not liking them make her a druggie again. Even though it's fake to make Brady hate her and not come after her when she leaves. Wonder if the plan with Shane is to have her overdose and everyone think she is dead? Then he will put her into hiding? Because I'm not liking her plan to try to get the goods on the drug cartel by going back with Mateo. :cry:

It's Abby wearing Kristen and Julie's recycled black straw hat. Remember when Julie moved into the Horton house she was taking stuff out of the trunk JJ carried? She was wearing the hat for a couple scenes.

I think JJ's affair was Lani as well. Really random if you ask me.

Nice to see a promo without Hope in it.

I'm thinking the woman in black is Abby because of the stuffed animal she is carrying. Probably Thomas's? I also wonder when JJ could have had an affair with somebody, and hope it's not true. Certainly hope it's not Theresa. Surely Theresa would not use him like that in order to carry out her plan. I also hope this is not a catalyst for Gabi to sleep with Chad, just in time for Abby to see. That would be a stupid, predictable, tangled mess that I would not enjoy watching.

JJ's affair happened awhile ago, because he was muttering for Gabi to forgive him while he was in the hospital.

Theresa's plan to be "Bad Theresa" again is only starting now.

This whole Theresa thing is actually making me sad. I have really come to like her and her and Brady. Plus I hate for poor Brady to lose another fiancee!

Just read in Soap Opera Digest that Lani is coming back and it affects JJ. Did they have a thing? I remember Lani trying to get with Shawn so I don't know.

Excited for new Abby next week! Plus I am hoping that she is just Abby, not Abby that had plastic surgery so no one knows it's Abby. Please please please don't do that.

Ditto about Abby and surgery

I remember Lani trying to get with Shawn so I don't know.

Apparently they slept together but the scene was cut. However, they discussed it in a later scene. Heaven forbid the son of Bo and Hope and the daughter of John and Marlena get decent storylines and significant air time. Instead let's cut everything they are part of so that we can see even more Hope, Jeannie T and discussion of the sainted Daniel Jonas.:rolleyes:

Back