SPOILER !! Week of November 7

Well now today has me wondering if it was Lani that JJ hooked up with. Don't remember where she took off to, but her coming back and this weird story now makes me wonder. But really JJ remembers nothing? Then technically he was raped. Too inebriated to consent. We'll see I guess.

But really JJ remembers nothing? Then technically he was raped. Too inebriated to consent. We'll see I guess.

My sentiments exactly. Don't you wish, in these times, in these days, that Days or our Lives and its "writers" would actually get with the program and not treat such delicate subjects so frivolously ? They hardly ever talk about STDs, or protection (condoms, anything...), everyone sleeps around, and now, JJ says he actually had sex with a woman while being so inebriated ? That is just... ewwwww. If it's not O.K. for a man to take advantage of a woman who had too much to drink, it's not O.K. for a woman to do the same to a man. :angry: Wake up, Days' "writers" !!!! :angry: It IS possible to create real drama, not just cheap drama. :beat:

If it's not O.K. for a man to take advantage of a woman who had too much to drink, it's not O.K. for a woman to do the same to a man. :angry: Wake up, Days' "writers" !!!! :angry: It IS possible to create real drama, not just cheap drama. :beat:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Well put, The Writer.

It really does sound to me like JJ didn't actually sleep with someone. At least I'm hoping that is the case. I do think Lani is the woman. We know she wanted Rafe and Shawn in the past so she seems to have a cop fetish. We also know she worked with JJ. And a lot of her prior scenes were cut but it did seem like they were going down the path of her being a bit obsessive.

So hopefully this is all a sick setup that will be explained later.

At least JJ realizes and admitted he is a cheat to momma Jen.

Putting this here since it contains a spoiler. What is stupid about this Theresa story is that spoilers say "Blanca is in the know". Well Blanca already told us she has info on Mateo, enough to out him in jail. So why wouldn't she save Theresa? Granted, as far so we know she doesn't know Theresa, but she does know Mateo is bad.

I think they are waiting since the preview for last week had something we didn't see.

Also, today is Day of Days and they usually have a preview there. They may post it
on the site this weekend.

Back