SPOILER !! Week of Oct 3

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday October 3:
A fearful Hope wonders what Aiden wants after he insists she meet with him.

Tuesday October 4:
Andre pitches the idea to Chad of taking advantage of the Kiriakis blunder and move in on their business.

Wednesday October 5:
Ciara and Claire are worried when they can’t find Theo.

Thursday October 6:
Marlena enlists Kate’s help to expand her profile about Clyde.

Friday October 7:
John, Roman, Steve, JJ, and Paul prepare to meet the convicts’ demands.
Nicole, Marlena, and Victor meet to discuss Xander, and what makes him tick.

Finally, Roman is in a spoiler.

I hope Chad tells Andre to take a long walk off a short pier. He already screwed Sonny over once and then another one of Sonny's friends (Ben) killed Will and tortured Abby. Sonny already has trust issues now. If Chad screws him over again, their friendship will be over completely.

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11004003/1/

Monday, October 3, 2016
Kayla breaks down in Steve's arms over Joey's predicament.

Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Deimos, Justin, Brady, Philip and Sonny try to mitigate the fallout from the failed raid.
Justin demands Adrienne move out of the DiMera mansion.

Wednesday, October 5, 2016
John, Marlena, Steve, and Kayla share memories of their past encounters with Orpheus as they try to figure out how to take him down.

Thursday, October 6, 2016
Upset Ciara tells Jennifer she’s worried that Theo left the hospital after seeing Abe and isn’t returning her texts.

Friday, October 7, 2016
Orpheus, Clyde and Xander discuss their own strategy.

Ah, so the villains are still in town, none have met their maker, but evidently their hostages are no longer being held by them. The good guys have attempted something & failed, the bad guys so far have not achieved whatever it is they seek, & we evidently will get more Orpheus flashbacks, which won't bother me at all. LOL

And what the heck is Justin trying to pull? Adrienne has a mind of her own. Does Justin think the Kiriakis security is better able than the DiMera security? Sheesh!

I hope Chad doesn't take Andre's "advice". Yes, that would totally kill Chad's friendship with Sonny period. Just unforgivable. Seems like a filler week and to catch up viewers more on the villains with their profiling.

Just wondering if perhaps the reason Justin wants Adrienne to leave, is that the K men are planning something. Just can't imagine, though,. them planning anything with a baby in the house, plus Theo staying there???

Monday, October 3, 2016
Kayla breaks down in Steve's arms over Joey's predicament. [Relax, Kayla. If your feckless son survived his stay at Aunt Simone's nest of juvenile delinquents, and has had charges for vandalism and armed robbery magically vanish, he'll survive his enforced stay with Orpheus and his funny friends.]

Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Deimos, Justin, Brady, Philip and Sonny try to mitigate the fallout from the failed raid. [Gentlemen, is this yet another example of bumbling civilians trying to do the job of Roman's cops? Give the Salem P.D. a chance. After all, it took down the diabolical Yo-Daddy and his dreaded Phantom Army.]
Justin demands Adrienne move out of the DiMera mansion. [Very nice, Justin -- letting your foolish feelings get in the way of common decency. Don't you remember your role in the big break-up and those lustful nights in Dubai with Elsa?]

Wednesday, October 5, 2016
John, Marlena, Steve, and Kayla share memories of their past encounters with Orpheus as they try to figure out how to take him down. [Roman, get over to the K-mansion and talk some sense to these foolish amateurs. Based on past events, they're sure to make a bad situation worse.]

Thursday, October 6, 2016
Upset Ciara tells Jennifer she’s worried that Theo left the hospital after seeing Abe and isn’t returning her texts. [Hey Ciara, maybe poor Theo has wised up and has found some new, nicer friends at Salem U -- ones who aren't slackers who constantly complain about how boring college is.]

Friday, October 7, 2016
Orpheus, Clyde and Xander discuss their own strategy. [Guys, based on what you've done so far you've got no strategy apart from randomly appearing, scaring the objects of your hatred, and then fleeing into the night, with or without your guns. Any skilled criminals who are following your adventures on Titan TV must be having a good laugh.]

Am guessing that Theo is going to be part of that "looting" group that Gabi helps her friend Janet resist.

If the writers stick to what is real with kids in the autism spectrum, I wouldn't think Theo could do looting since it is dishonest. I taught young teens, many in the autism spectrum, for many years. One of the things I loved the most about them, was their constant honesty.

I think you are right, it is just that spoilers say Theo left the hospital, doesn't answer any of Ciara's texts or calls, and then Gabi recognizes one of the would be looters.

John, Roman, Steve, JJ, and Paul prepare to meet the convicts’ demands.

13 months and 1 week to get a scene with Steve and his nephew. Shawn should be involved too in place of Bo. And Brady continues to be wasted with the Kiriakis clan.

How come Victor isn't part of that little meeting?
I'm just guessing but perhaps since they seem to be building up the younger generation, maybe that allows the actor to take more time off. When I went to the event with Eric Martsolf (Brady) in June, he mentioned John Aniston (Victor) constantly working through pain.

I also think Hope needs to be more involved in the villain story instead of being confined to the Aiden bubble.

I wonder if the looter is a surprise return.

I have to say I'm most excited about seeing Gabi and Janet get some screentime. That is one friendship that has been neglected for far too long. For those of you who are saying "Whose Janet?" All I can say to that is that's my point exactly. LOL

Actually I just remembered that Janet is the name of Clark's (the guy Summer accidentally killed) sister. I really don't think it's the same person but wouldn't be a kick in the head?

Maybe the looter Gabi recognizes is Dario, since we as the audience know he is involved in a lot of shady activities, but his family is not aware of any of it.

So it looks like Claire has escaped from the three villains, but it appears that Joey is still being held by them.

Back