SPOILER !! Week of Oct 3

It could be Dario who is the looter. He is needing the money to keep paying the guy blackmailing him. Though the looter could easily be the same guy who mugged Gabi. Would be nice to wrap up this storyline and expose Dario to his family.

I've been going back on this looter thing and a lot of the suggestions that have been brought up are ones that occurred to me as well: Dario, Rory and the creep who attacked Gabi.

I also thought it might be interesting if it was someone Gabi knew during her days in prison. But that's something i don't think is going to happen and was really just what I might do as a writer. But as to who I think it would be most impactful it would definitely be her other brother. You know the one whose name I would prefer to not type if I don't have too. LOL

We don't know. She appears to be a friend of Gabi's.

Janet was also the name of Clark's sister. Clark was the guy in cahoots with Summer, that she accidentally killed. She pushed him and he hit his head, which killed him. Janet showed up in Salem a few weeks later, looking for her brother and grilling Summer on his whereabouts.

Oh, is Days trying to really confuse us.........so we perhaps won't notice inconsistency? And if that is spelled wrong......don't care. LOL

I had one thought after that preview that could be summed up something one of the greatest characters from one of the greatest television characters ever created would say and I quote:

"Zoinks!- Shaggy Rogers from "Scooby Doo, Where are You?"

When in doubt always turn to the classics is my motto. LOL

Seriously, that was intense. If that episode doesn't air until until next Friday then we are going to be in for one heck of a cliffhanger.

Sorry, Troy, but whoever Shaggy Rogers is, certainly not one of the greatest characters ever created....never heard the name before. LOL

But, yeah, am with you, probably a Friday cliffhanger thing. And to give credit where credit is due.....Today's show was directed by Steve Williford, written by David Cherrill. Good job.

Back