SPOILER !! week of Sept. 12th

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Soaps.com Spoilers

Monday September 12:
In prison, Orpheus, Clyde and Xander continue to grind axes over the people in Salem who did them wrong before being called away for their transfers.

Tuesday September 13:
Theresa and Eve get emotional as Eve helps her sister get ready for the wedding.

Wednesday September 14:
Theresa and Brady’s wedding comes to a screeching halt when Orpheus takes center stage, holding Eve as his hostage.

Thursday September 15:
Gabi brings some clothes for Chad to try on for an upcoming benefit.

Friday September 16:
Steve visits Kayla in her hospital room as she recovers from surgery.
Clyde continues to torment Kate as Chad waits for a moment to save her.

Interesting spoilers with Chad.

Gabi brings him clothes and he tries to save Kate

Thursday, September 15:

Gabi brings some clothes for Chad to try on for an upcoming benefit.

My prediction: This is going to be one of those moments like JJ carrying things into the Horton House for Julie, the Moon landing and Paris Hilton getting out of jail that everybody will remember where they were when they saw it. :)

Of course I am excited as always to see Gabi mentioned in spoilers even when it's an odd one like this.

But what the heck is Gabi doing bringing Chad clothes? My guess is this ties into the offer Chad is supposed to make her this week. I'm thinking maybe he offers her a job as a kind of personal assistant or since she's a model perhaps as a fashion consultant?

One thing I'm sure of is that designer duds will NOT be wrinkled in transit because I have every confidence that Gabi will use the skills she learned working in the prison laundry to keep that from happening. :)

Friday, September 16:

Clyde continues to torment Kate as Chad waits for a moment to save her.

Here's how I imagine the scenario for the day playing out:

5:00 into the show we see Kate being tormented
Chad sitting on in the Brady Pub chowing down down on a cheeseburger, fries and a cherry coke, He glances at watch. I don't know why I just picture Chad as a cherry coke guy.

15 minute mark. We see Kate being tormented.
Chad in a theater with a large tub of popcorn and another cherry coke. I think he would see Hell or High Water. An excellent film I CANNOT recommend highly enough.

30 minute mark. Once again Kate is being tormented.
Chad getting his groove thing on in a dance club. He glances at watch.

40 minute mark. Same thing happening to Kate.
Chad on a leisurely stroll through the park. Naturally he stops to get a whiff of every rose. He glances at watch.

50 minute mark. Kate in the same dire straits then Chad bursts through the doors of the Martin Mansion and dispatches the Heinous Hillbilly with a single blow thus rescuing the fair maiden.

Kate: What took you so long?
Chad: Well I had to wait for the right minute.

Last edited:
Monday September 12:
In prison, Orpheus, Clyde and Xander continue to grind axes over the people in Salem who did them wrong before being called away for their transfers. [Gentlemen, don't you have anything else to complain about, such as the food, nasty guards, informants, etc,?]

Tuesday September 13:
Theresa and Eve get emotional as Eve helps her sister get ready for the wedding. [Welcome back Eve, hopefully you'll get better story lines than during your last stay in Salem. And by the way, stay away from JJ. He's turned into a judgmental and self-righteous jerk.]

Wednesday September 14:
Theresa and Brady’s wedding comes to a screeching halt when Orpheus takes center stage, holding Eve as his hostage. [Brady, Theresa, what did you expect, it's the rare Salem wedding that goes off as planned.]

Thursday September 15:
Gabi brings some clothes for Chad to try on for an upcoming benefit. [Chad's choice of clothes won't matter unless this benefit if backed by the star of the art sale, Giselle van Hopper, the leader of Salem's social elite and the odds-on choice for Roman's first kiss in ages.]

Friday September 16:
Clyde continues to torment Kate as Chad waits for a moment to save her. [Chad, you're trying to save Kate? If Sami hears about this you'll get one of her famous messages, which is sure to include the word "doodyhead" and the phrase "I HATE you!"]

Well, at least the show is explaining why Chase is no longer seen, and won't be. Aiden can promise his son, the moon & stars, doesn't mean he would keep his word.

Just wonder how, after getting Chase into a mental hospital to avoid going to jail for the rape, Aiden manages to get him transferred across the country???

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11001250/5/#new

Monday, September 12, 2016
Paul and Gabi catch up, and she can’t help but ask him about Sonny.

Tuesday, September 13, 2016
Deimos tries to reach out to Chloe and explain why he believes the baby is his.

Wednesday, September 14, 2016
Xander corners a frightened Theresa.

Thursday, September 15, 2016
Kate is on edge after she thinks she sees Clyde in the town square.
Joey, Ciara, Claire, and Theo decompress after their first day of college classes.

Friday, September 16, 2016
Orpheus, Clyde, and Xander find a base of operations and agree to work together to crush and destroy their enemies.

Gabi being an insta-Paul/Sonny fan sounds a little contrived to me. She was in prison during the whole Will/Sonny/Paul triangle, didn't get out of prison until Sonny left for Paris, and didn't meet Paul until after Will died and Sonny went back to Paris.

I don't think simply asking a question necessarily makes Gabi an "insta Paul/Sonny fan." Now if she continually asks them that question or tries to throw them together and whatnot that's a different story. Now maybe once I see the scene in question I might change my mind but personally I'm not ready to paint her with that brush just yet.

Oh, for the job of writing spoilers. LOL. Gabi could simply ask Paul if he has seen Sonny yet, or if he knows Sonny is back in town.

What if the clothes she brings over to Chad's are for THOMAS??

As to Gabi/Paul.....heck, she undoubtedly was kept up to date on everything, just as Sonny was.....even though he was in Paris. Everyone comes to Salem, knows everything that happened to everyone, it seems. However, if you live there, you have to be constantly clued in, as you have no idea at all what has been going on with fellow Salemites.

Back