SPOILER !! week of Sept. 19th

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Monday, September 19, 2016
Eduardo confesses to John how he inadvertently allowed Orpheus, Clyde, and Xander to escape from prison.

Tuesday, September 20, 2016
Victor drops a bombshell on Sonny.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016
Steve brings Kayla home from the hospital after her operation, committed to seeing her through her recovery.

Thursday, September 22, 2016
Hope and Aiden share an awkward night at the Brady Pub.

Friday, September 23, 2016
Theresa and Brady are dealt a major blow.

From http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11002296/6/#new

John and Paul try to pick up on the villains' trail.

Kate tells Andre she suspects Eduardo is keeping a secret.

Claire causes a panic when she gives the slip to Ciara, Jennifer, Julie and JJ.

Steve returns home to find his family being held hostage and comes face-to-face with Orpheus.

Theo finds himself in a difficult situation when the lights go out as he's keeping an eye on Arianna and Thomas.

Eve points out Justin is still in love with Adrienne.

I gotta say I really feel for Eduardo on this one. I cannot tell how many times I've just been walking down the street minding my own business and sneezed at the wrong time, thus allowing three psychopaths to escape from prison. It's the worst feeling the world and I just HATE when that happens. LOL

We've seen the photo of Eduardo checking on someone in a uniform who appears to be the driver of the prison transport van. I'm guessing when he's trying to help is when the Unholy Three make a break for it.

That is what I was thinking, too, Troy. He could be driving by, or even seen the crash happen, and stopped to help. Am just glad the actor will be still appearing...and I mean A.Martinez who portrays Eduardo.

Eduardo confesses to John how he inadvertently allowed Orpheus, Clyde, and Xander to escape from prison. [This must be some kind of prison if an aging retired assassin can somehow unwitting cause an escape. Only in Salem.]
John and Paul try to pick up on the villains' trail. [Once again, civilians are doing the job of Roman's hapless,, do-nothing detectives. Poor Roman should be hanging his head in shame.]

Victor drops a bombshell on Sonny. [If this keeps up, Sonny will wish he'd stayed in Paris.]
Kate tells Andre she suspects Eduardo is keeping a secret. [Why would either Kate or Andre give two hoots about what secrets Eduardo is keeping. If memory serves, neither one of them has ever given him the time of day.]

Steve brings Kayla home from the hospital after her operation, committed to seeing her through her recovery. [Some spoiler here. The big news would have been if he'd said: "So long Sweetness. Good luck with that recovery. I'm off to see the Wizard."]
Claire causes a panic when she gives the slip to Ciara, Jennifer, Julie and JJ. [Why should this cause a panic? Maybe Claire thinks that a big-shot, up-and-coming music star like herself should be hanging out with a better, hipper class of people.]

Hope and Aiden share an awkward night at the Brady Pub. [Awkward is no surprise, but why is Hope letting herself get within ten feet for this slimeball?]
Steve returns home to find his family being held hostage and comes face-to-face with Orpheus. [Pity poor Steve. Even after he swears off danger, it seeks him out.]

Eve points out Justin is still in love with Adrienne. [Why bother to point this out? He may be still in love with Adrienne, but it's simply too late. She's tied her ship up to Lucas's dock.]

Last edited:
Seems we really have some excitement this week. ShaSha

It seems a hopeful thing that I am at least curious about some of these spoilers. Thanks, Poirot and Kat, for posting them.

It doesn't surprise me that Justin still has feelings for Adrienne. I'm not convinced she doesn't feel the same way. Their divorce never made sense to me and lately there seems to have been some exchanged looks of tenderness between them. I have mixed feelings. I never wanted them to get divorced, and I still haven't warmed up to her and Lucas together. But I don't want Lucas to get hurt--again.

Well, I am very leery of spoiler wordings......but.......perhaps Victor tells Sonny that Xander escaped and is out for revenge...

As for Theresa & Brady.....They probably are unable to get married, or something stupid like that (Unless Tate is kidnapped again??

I think Kassie DePaiva, who plays Eve, was supposed to be around for a while. However, in real life, the actress became ill, and was hospitalized, (I believe was perhaps getting chemo...as she mentioned she was not yet "camera ready" this past summer) so I think Eve is written out for a while, but then will be returning.

Will alive!!!! Wouldn't that be great?? This would be a great resurrection.They've done it before. ShaSha

I do not think they have done it with coffins, funeral services and ground burial. In this case, although I felt it to have been a huge mistake, horrible thing, I certainly hope they don't try it.

When Steve "died", at least they showed a coffin swap, so we knew he was not going in the ground, just a box of rocks. And with Marlena, it was off to Melaswen for her, and mass hypnotism for the rest of Salem.

Yes, people thought dead have turned up alive, but they always have the "no body recovered", or misidentified excuse for those. Mostly, it is "no body".

I think more spoilers will be out, cryptic as they are. Plus. remember that grain of salt. Sometimes, when we see a scene that had been "spoiled" it is absolutely nothing like we may have expected.......or..really, just "nothing". LOL

Here are more spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

they are late so only one new spoiler

Monday September 19:
Eduardo confesses to John how he inadvertently allowed Orpheus, Clyde, and Xander to escape from prison.

Tuesday September 20:
Victor drops a bombshell on Sonny.

Wednesday September 21:
Steve brings Kayla home from the hospital after her operation, committed to seeing her through her recovery.

Thursday September 22:
While trapped in the panic room, Chad and Gabi start to bond over the past. - NEW
Theo finds himself in a difficult situation when the lights go out as he's keeping an eye on Arianna and Thomas.

Friday September 23:
Eve points out Justin is still in love with Adrienne.

That is what I was thinking, too, Troy. He could be driving by, or even seen the crash happen, and stopped to help. Am just glad the actor will be still appearing...and I mean A.Martinez who portrays Eduardo.
They should somehow cause Cruz to spring up in him. This is a SOAP. LOL. It would be neat.

NOTE: Cruz was the character played by A. Martinez (Eduardo) on Santa Barbara - JS

Last edited by a moderator:
Thursday September 22:
While trapped in the panic room, Chad and Gabi start to bond over the past. - NEW

I've been thinking about this and the more convinced I become that this isn't going to be what people think it is. I've been on another site where people already have Chad and Gabi hitting the sheets and are indignant about what a "crummy" thing is to do to Abigail.

I think this is just going to be a renewed friendship. Yes I think it will be a cause of some angst between Gabi and JJ because apparently he's not thrilled with the idea of her working with Chad *sigh*. And I think he might become a bit jealous but I don't think it will be anything more then that.

The main reason why I don't think it will be be anything more then that because of timing. Abigail is supposed to return in November and while we don't know the exact date in November that leaves them with a month to six weeks for something to develop between Chad and Gabi feelings wise. Sure they could that but it would be as subtle as a jackhammer and feel thrown in and be rejected by most of the audience before it even started. I say this because we the audience are smarter then the writers like to give us credit for sometimes.

If they had Chad and Gabi in scenes together over the summer instead of that nonsense with Ciara then I could see them going in that direction but now I just think it's too late. Maybe this wishful thinking on my part but I'm sticking to it.

As to the spoiler itself is concerned I'm intrigued. I remember back in late April Billy Flynn (Chad) tweeted to Camila Banus (Gabi) about scenes they were taping and I assume these are the scenes he was referring to.

I like it because as far as I know before Chad left Salem there was never a moment where he and Gabi hashed things out. From what I gather because I wasn't watching then it was more like Chad came to a point where he no longer snarled whenever he saw Gabi and could at least be civil to her. But they never worked things out.

I think of how good the prison scenes where Melanie visited Gabi and they got closure were. I can easily imagine these scenes surpassing those. In fact I think it might be a nice touch if that's mentioned.

Back