SPOILER !! week of Sept. 19th

OK, I'll hang around, but Theo as a babysitter? Spare me!!

As to the Chad/Gabi storyline? Give me a break.

Just bring Abby back and let poor ol' Chad have "a life" with her and her new face, to be sure.

Please none of this, Abby walks in and sure enough, Chad's with Gabi. Same old storyline. Bet they do it again, like they have for years and years.
:beat:

Last edited by a moderator:
A safe room or panic room is a fortified room that is installed in a private residence or business to provide a safe shelter, or hiding place, for the inhabitants in the event of a break in,home invasion, tornado, terror attack, or other threat. Safe rooms usually contain communications equipment, so that law enforcement authorities can be contacted.

so, I think perhaps Chad is showing Gabi the one in the DiMera home, or one he had built there......perhaps leaving Theo downstairs with the kids for a few minutes...the power goes out leaving CHAD & GABI trapped in the room, while Theeo is left in the dark with the kids

CsVSNDyUEAANL63.jpg:large

Okay, color me confused about one spoiler. We've got "Thursday, September 22, 2016 Hope and Aiden share an awkward night at the Brady Pub." Then from the magazine, we have "Thursday, August (I'm sure the meant September) 22, 2016 Hope and Rafe share an awkward night at the Brady Pub." So which is it? Or is it Hope, Rafe, and Aiden at the Brady Pub? Guess we'll have to wait and see.

And after Kayla and Joey, the bad guys can go to the Kiriakis mansion where everyone else is holed up and pick them off one by one.

I'm really looking forward to this. Finally it looks like Steve/Kayla/Joey have been given great material to work with. I was never fond of any of what has been shown of Steve/Kayla/Joey. Just was so redundant. Now this should keep me interested!

Thanks for the spoilers and the pics (though some, as usual, really do not match the description, or already happened on screen). But as usual, the preview is not available for me in Quebec. So dear katmouse, when you have a chance, can you post another version, like you usually do ? Thanks ! :hug: I really want to see it, as I think the last few episodes with the villains were really good. Finally, some action !

Back