SPOILER !! week of Sept. 19th

Writer, you will like the preview.....all villains......but someone who posts them said they would be up later than normal because of going to a wedding..........LOL

Gotta say, there are so many quick scenes that I DID miss them on the NBC site. Probably played this one 3 or 4 times, stopping it frequently as I noted the ones I had missed. Agree about the outfits the bad guys wear. LOL

About the paternity test, I'm not sure how I feel about the whole thing. I think I would really like it if Deimos was not the father. I actually like the guy now. :eek: I know, right ? I think he has great chemistry with Nicole (then again, the actress who plays Nicole has chemistry with everyone !). And I don't want to see Nicole become somewhat of a third wheel. Not that being a stepmother is not all right. But really, I want Nicole and Deimos (if they are indeed the end game) to adopt. Yes, that would work for me.

I honestly would really want Nicole to be the recipient of that overdone soap cliche....here is a child you never knew you had......or who you thought had died.

They did it for Billie (Chelsea), they can do it for Nicole. So, the doc lied, her son was not born dead, was sold to the highest bidder, Cameron was not a good man.......it can work.

Deimos & Nicole could then raise children that belong bio to them. Oh, well. not gonna happen, despite the clamoring by thousands of viewers.

And Hope continues to be eliminated from Claire's storyline as are John and Marlena. Why is she evading everyone but her grandparents?

Looks like the awkward night is indeed Hope and Aiden. I'm guessing she will warm up to him again right before one of the villains kills him.

Back