SPOILER !! Week of Sept 26

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday September 26:
Nicole, Chloe, Deimos and Philip go to the clinic, and the doctor enters with the test results.

Tuesday September 27:
Abe has a heart-to-heart talk with Theo.

Wednesday September 28:
John gets a phone call from Orpheus telling him that the villains now have someone he loves.

Thursday September 29:
When a shot is fired, pandemonium erupts.
Aiden drops a bombshell on Hope.

Friday September 30:
As Clyde’s shot makes contact, the chaos continues.

Monday, September 26, 2016
Steve and Kayla bond over their worry for Joey.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Tension escalates amongst Orpheus, Clyde and Xander.

Wednesday, September 28, 2016
While Jennifer encourages JJ to let go of the past, Gabi runs into Chad and their bond continues to grow.
Brady and Sonny make a bold move.

Thursday, September 29, 2016
Abe prepares for a press conference, trying to quell people’s fears about the fugitives.

Friday, September 30, 2016
John and Steve make a rescue attempt.

http://www.serialscoop.com/2016/09/days-of-our-liv.

Belle is in Hong Kong with Shawn, so I cannot imagine how Orpheus would have managed to get her kidnapped, especially on such short notice, plus the fact he has no idea she is there.

Already have seen spoilers that Joey is taken, so can only guess that Claire, you know, the one who insisted on staying behind when Abe took everyone home, who must think it is all just a big joke.....is also taken by Orpheus.

I have read something somewhere........go ahead, ask me where, sorry. But Deimos, Victor, brady, Sonny, & justin all are called together, to formulate a plan to "get" the bad guys. But Brady does something which backfires, so the men regroup, come up with something else.

I think this was an interview with Vincent Irizarry, who plays Deimos. If I find it again, will post.

Claire being kidnapped could precipitate a Shawn/Belle return. *crossing fingers*

I like that the villain story is continuing on for several weeks. It keeps viewers interested and invested to see what happens next.

I don't think I like where things are going with Chad/Gabi. I don't have a problem with them working together or being friends but I'm not seeing romantic chemistry here. Plus, I'd like to see Gabi/JJ make a go of it and we know that Abby will be back eventually. Not to mention Chad is in mourning right now and trying to get his life back together for him and his son. He has no business being in a relationship like that at this point in time.

I'm sure there will be some funny business with the paternity test. Nicole knows the truth so she's going to know right away that Philip and Chloe tampered with the test if it comes back that Philip is the father. This story is really dumb. I'm trying to be nice here.

First.......found the article.......http://soaphub.com/days-of-our-lives/days-of-our-lives-deimos-takes-on-bad-guys-and-chloe/

Second....I know many think the "bonding" between Chad & Gabi is perhaps romantic, but I am resisting. Nothing wrong with a strong male/female friendship

Nicole has one with Brady, and perhaps this is just good thing, being that back in the day, several years ago, teen Gabi had this sort of crush, (when Chad was with Melanie) and hired that jerk to make Chad think Gabi was being stalked or something.

Gabi has apologized to Chad for it, probably feels super guilty, since he hired her as an image consultant. And if they happen to get stuck together during the blackout, yep, I can see them chatting away about things.

JJ has been distant of late to Gabi, she feels pushed out, neglected, doesn't know why. But actually, in this case, both men are grieving the same thing.....the death of a sister, a beloved wife.

I don't trust the wording of spoilers, so I am going to hold on to my thoughts.

Oh, I hope the Gabi/Chad thing is just friends but I don't trust this writing staff. Dena Higley said something about a triangle in the younger crowd in her recent interview and my first thought was JJ/Gabi/Chad but she could have been referring to Ciara/Theo/Claire.

Monday, September 26, 2016
Kate, Marlena, and Claire find themselves in a dangerous situation.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016
The results of Chloe’s baby’s paternity test are revealed.

Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Marlena gives Abe a psychological profile on Clyde.

Thursday, September 29, 2016
The chaos in Salem continues as Orpheus, Clyde and Xander make their demands.

Friday, September 30, 2016
Hope stuffs her own fear and focuses on the task at hand – protecting the people of Salem.

Ciara and Theo bond during a difficult situation.

Yes, I think it's Claire who gets kidnapped. Marlena and Kate will probably get rescued then by Wednesday John will get the call about Claire. Leads to what Theo and Ciara could be bonding over as Claire and Joey taken by Orpheus.

All speculation I know my wording sounds more then pondering.

Monday September 26:
Nicole, Chloe, Deimos and Philip go to the clinic, and the doctor enters with the test results. [Has another Salem secret emerged into the cold light of day?]

Tuesday September 27:
Abe has a heart-to-heart talk with Theo. [Hopefully, it's to warn him stay far, far away from the awfui Teen Ciara and not pick up any of the bad habits of the slacker teen set while at Salem U.]

Wednesday September 28:
John gets a phone call from Orpheus telling him that the villains now have someone he loves. [What a surprise, another Salem kidnapping. Surely, this will work out as well for John as the Yo-Daddy incident.]
Marlena gives Abe a psychological profile on Clyde. [Will Marlena conclude that Clyde is even crazier than Ben and Orpheus?]

Thursday September 29:

When a shot is fired, pandemonium erupts. [By now, one would think that Salemites would be used to the sound of gunfire.]
Aiden drops a bombshell on Hope. [The only real bombshell would be if he were resigning as D.A. and will be joining the hapless Chase in Oregon.]
The chaos in Salem continues as Orpheus, Clyde and Xander make their demands. [These three idiots should give up and get out of town while they still can. Haven't they heard about the fate of Yo-Daddy and his dreaded Phantom Army.]

Friday September 30:
As Clyde’s shot makes contact, the chaos continues. [Many viewers are probably hoping it makes contact with Kate, but given how misleading spoilers can be, it could easily be a tree or brick wall.]
Ciara and Theo bond during a difficult situation. [This is bad news. Theo should avoid "bonding" with Teen Ciara under any circumstances, no matter how dire. After all, Salem U. is filled with nicer girls his age.]

Last edited:
I like Gabi and JJ together. In the beginning, they were fresh and oh, so cute. I'd like to see those emotions written back into their story. Bring back the cute levelheaded JJ and stop scripting him as such a horse's behind. His attitude towards Chad is horrible, hateful, and uncalled for. He's become very dry and oh, so Jennifer like.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like villains, but this crazy trio are actually kind of fun to watch. They are certainly bringing some families together (Kirakis and Steve and Kayla) more quickly than might otherwise been long a drraggggged out.

Back