SPOILER !! Week of Sept 26

It kind of looks like Abe gets shot (in the video). That would be a terrific twist if he died. He's a character we care a lot about but whom we don't see a whole lot, so we'd feel the loss without changing the show a lot.

Edited to add: WOW that was a lot of spoiler pictures. Could be a good week - let's hope the pacing is "on" for the action though.

Abe is shot according to spoiler pics posted. This is probably what Ciara and Theo bond over. Also I am speculating Abe landing in the hospital could be what leads into introducing Valerie Grant's character as Abe's doctor.

I keep wondering where Roman is. He's not in any pictures.

I don't understand why Clyde would want to shoot Abe.

I don't understand why Clyde would want to shoot Abe.

Abe might be in the way of his real target. I'm guessing it's Aiden since he is standing behind Abe.

Also, since when is Clyde a sniper?! Have we seen evidence of this in the past? I thought he was involved with drug trafficking and other businesses in the Ozarks.

Do any of the trifecta know Aiden at all?

I am getting this sinking feeling, my speculation only, that Chloe is going to be pregnant with a Daniel/Nicole baby. I can see them saying that Daniel somehow made Chloe a surrogate as a wedding gift for Nicole and they didn't think it took but it did.

Except that Chloe was upset to find out she was pregnant. If she was carrying a baby for Nicole and Daniel, she'd have been happy at the prospect and not filled with dread knowing she was carrying Deimos' baby.

I am getting this sinking feeling, my speculation only, that Chloe is going to be pregnant with a Daniel/Nicole baby. I can see them saying that Daniel somehow made Chloe a surrogate as a wedding gift for Nicole and they didn't think it took but it did.

I hope this isn't the case but it did cross my mind as well. It's a bit too late for the baby to belong to Daniel either via surrogate or via one night stand. If that were the case, Chloe would be due already. I suppose she could have been inseminated after he died.

I'd much rather it belong to Brady or someone we don't know yet. But I think this will likely be Kate manipulating the results of the paternity test.

With the who's the daddy storyline, they could say that this test was inconclusive, and they will have to wait till after the baby is born to do another. This reason being is that both Philip and Demios are the same blood line, so the results are not clear. Just a way to drag on the story for a bit more time.
They are not clever enough to think of that angle.

Back to Aiden and Hope spoiler, you know I had been speculating that Aiden will blackmail Hope to get in a relationship with him.

I at first thought Hope would just automatically turn herself in to stay away from the creep. But I'm wondering now if Hope may actually go along with Aiden to protect Rafe from being convicted too.

Back