SPOILER !! Week Sept 11

Abby & Chad had a sad wedding, with only a couple of people there, "witnesses", in the DiMera study, of all places.

Steve & Kayla also had just a few people, but was glad their children were there.

EJ/Sami....was a wedding that never should have happened. Nothing happy about that one.

Dario/Abby's was disgusting, held in a bar, spur of moment, with NO one there. Terrible wedding.

And Hope/Aiden...guess the groom trying to kill the bride later in the evening was just an aftermath.....Didn't count as part of wedding.

Yes, Will/Sonny had a nice ceremony....but they still had to get a "special" way to have someone do it. Marlena did a nice job, Caroline made a really nice talk. and yes, everyone was smiling, so that was good.

Don't you think Hope's hesitation to marry Rafe is because the writers have hot-pants Billie coming back to Salem, thus creating havoc like she did with Bo and Hope?

Of course Bo didn't need much encouragement. He was always up for a roll in the sack with anything in a skirt.

Don't you think Hope's hesitation to marry Rafe is because the writers have hot-pants Billie coming back to Salem,
I think TPTB are waiting until Peter Reckell (ex-Bo Brady) decides to honor us with his presence, once more, so they can cause more angst with the situation. Goodness forbid, they let Hope be happy with anyone else.

Yes, Will/Sonny had a nice ceremony....but they still had to get a "special" way to have someone do it. Marlena did a nice job, Caroline made a really nice talk. and yes, everyone was smiling, so that was good.

Guru Carmel's pre-wedding comment regarding Sami (see below) was a highlight, for me! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Monday, September 11th:
John and Marlena fear they will meet a “shocking” fate. [Whatever happened to Houdini John's grand plan for a bold escape? However, our friends need not despair. Perhaps by now, the resourceful Paul has figured out where they are and will cut off all electrical power to Bayview. He will then skulk through the darkened halls, beat up a few guards along the way, and then complete a daring rescue.]

Friday, September 15th:
Sonny and Paul have to tell Gabi their wedding is going to be a double wedding with Chad and Abigail. [Good grief, please don't let this be an excuse for yet another Gabi mini emotional crisis. By now, the viewers have seen a few too many of those. With her daddy in jail, slimy brother on the run, and a child to take care of, shouldn't she have bigger things to worry about than Chad's wedding plans? Besides, like most Salem marriages, the Chad-Abigail union is probably doomed. When things go on the rocks, Gabi can swoop back into Chad's life just like Carly and her polka-dot bra did with detective/felon Bo Brady when he and Hope were on the outs.]

Shock therapy threat sounds like the new direction. What's next? Lobotomy? Thinking of Frances Farmer (whose story in film insisted she had been given a lobotomy but other accounts denied the report.)

I hope she is more entertaining than she was in prison. I realize I don't know the actress from other venues like many of you do, but I didn't care for her in the prison scenes. It might be fun to see Maggie tangle with her. If she can't handle her, she could always invite Julie over to have a go round with her.

I've never seen or heard of her before the prison scenes, either. I know she is/was in a singing group and am familiar with their one song (which was popular about 20 years ago). But I had no clue she was one of the singers until others mentioned it here.

I'm surprised whoever does the hiring at the Kiriakis estate is OK with hiring a newly released convict as a housekeeper.
This is not surprising. After all, Victor, Brady, Deimos, and a few other past residents were all guilty of felonies. And recall that Owen Kent, who once locked Philip (the earlier, non-shaggy version) and Stephanie in morgue drawers, was a K-mansion gardener. Also recall that Victor himself briefly put Xander to work in the K-mansion gardens and greenhouse. The DiMeras would be shocked by such laxness since they only hired the ever-loyal Harold and Mary the maid who never harmed anyone or anything except perhaps the DiMansion supply of Cheesy Puffs.

Last edited:
Back