SPOILER !! Week Sept 11

FYI, NBC hasn't posted any pictures or preview yet for this week. If you remember,
the preview for this week had scenes that will probably be shown on Monday's show.
Maybe this week's preview will be posted that day.

Once AGAIN, I ask, why the heck is Will coming back from the dead? I see no reason except to mess with Sonny and Paul. Stupid idea, stupid plot, stupid stupid stupid. Sami can return very briefly to wish Paul and Sonny a happy marriage.

Then that would be that. Really fed up with this stupid storyline.

But here's the thing. Paul and Sonny can't get married if Will is really Will because he and Sonny are still legally married.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know in Salem it doesn't matter. It's whatever they want to do for a story, but I wonder in the real world if someone is declared dead if that would negate the marriage factor if the person "came back to life" and their spouse remarried?

What bugs the blazes out of me is this.....Will was murdered, therefore a death certificate was issued, I won't even bring up the embalming....but the death certificate which is filed and legal makes Sonny free to marry again.

While movies and soaps have done the presumed dead thing, with Will, he was dead, body was there, etc. Going to be interesting to see how that will be explained.

Don't know the twists that the law would do when a declared dead spouse shows up after a length of time, and the surviving spouse has remarried.

That movie with Doris Day & James Garnet got silly in the courtroom when the judge declared Doris now alive, which made James Garner a bigamist or something. So....first the 2nd marriage had to be annulled, Polly Bergen was not happy, as then Doris Day was declared not dead, so her marriage to James Garner was still valid. Tangled webs and all that, for sure. LOL

That movie with James Garner and Doris Day was Move Over, Darling. It was a remake of the unfinished Marilyn Monroe movie, Something's Got to Give, which itself was a remake of the Cary Grant and Irene Dunne movie, My Favorite Wife.

Back