SPOILER !! Week Sept 25

I'd like to be surprised by who shows up at the wedding but we already know Ben is returning and he is a big piece of the puzzle.

After reading these new spoilers, I wonder if the wedding interrupted cliffhanger is Thursday and the Will is alive cliffhanger is Friday. I'm guessing Sami will show up in the following week's batch of spoilers as well.

I actually think it would be funny that somewhere down the line, a very much alive and recovered Will ends up going out with the guy who propositions Paul. Now that would be pretty awesome and the gay scene can be small LOL!

The spoilers are good. Just by the twitter photos of Marci Miller's (Abby) birthday (wearing a wedding dress next to Chad) recently with Vivian and the new character in the background, would likely insinuate the wedding would be more than likely postponed. Question is, if Sonny and Paul survive?

Thanks for the summary!

Justin gives Abigail some good news.

I hope that news is that he has finalized the annulment!
I think the "hand" will be Ben's and he will disrupt the wedding.:beat::beat:
I am not looking forward to seeing Ben again - he freaked me out! And I sure don't want Abby to be threatened by him again. She is just doing very well right now, I think!

PS: Have heard tell about a bride mysteriously disappearing from the reception, for a while. :eek: :eek: :eek:
Please writers, don't have Ben take Abby! I would not like that!:angry:

Gabi struggles with her recent heartbreak. [When is this foolish person going stop obsessing over Chad returning to Abigail? It would serve her right if the blood-stained ghost of Nick returns to remind her that her life has other, more important, priorities.]
I couldn't agree more:clap::clap::clap:

Hmmm.

I wonder if Ben takes Abigail from the bride's dressing room. That makes more sense than him walking through the doors of St. Luke's and saying "Surprise! I'm back!"

My speculation is that Ben, as everyone else said, will somehow stop the wedding. I honestly think he will reveal himself fast and let everyone know Will is alive. Truly I feel Ben went ahead with killing Serena and Paige, but somehow maybe he actually did not have it in for him to finish the job on Will.

Will actually was Ben's only friend, even when he noticeably was acting off. Of course his good ol' Pa Clyde probably had the connections to make Will go missing, possibly erasing his entire memory.

Seems to me Ben bundled Will up in a sack, dragged him to his apt. (with no one noticing, and put him on the floor in the living room, trying to remove himself from the murder scene. If Will was alive, no need for the plastic sack.

DKTYz0UUQAEk1FM.jpg

Hmmmm a Friday cliffhanger as someone "upends the proceedings". So Days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting to see Abby wear a veil. I read that's only done in first time marriages. Maybe that's
not true.

If the stripper was from Paul's past, perhaps maybe one of the commenters was right and it is Derrick. The guy seems unpredictable.

Yep. Same as you have to be a virgin to wear white when you get married. There'd be very few white wedding dresses if that were the case. I was at a wedding at my church where a bride was about 15 months pregnant (kidding) and waddled down the aisle in a full blown white gown and veil.

Back