SPOILER !! Week Sept 25

With respects to Will, the writers can come up with anything. Like perhaps we saw Ben drag Will off in a sack or be "killed" but re-created scenes could show Ben handing the sack over to a DiMera henchman, like Rolf, and he takes Will away only to return or escape from the mad scientist leaving viewers to find out what has been done to Will over the last year and a half or so in flashbacks.

Just one way they can explain Will being back.

So, the caption says Abby gets ready/dressed at the church with her mom & JJ, but the pic shows Abby & Jen lunching at the Pub. Really??? LOL.

The thing is, the dead Will was packed in a sack, dragged to his apt, and dumped, where Gabi found him. And Sami arrived, wept over him, while he just had to have an autopsy to verify and official cause of death.

So, just curious when he got switched out??? Another doppelganger?? Ugh.

In my opinion, wedding customs/rules were an attempt by religions, and society in general, to control moral behavior. People today seem to think that they can make their own rules, so they do. As the number of folks who feel this way increases, we are reaching the point that, for better or worse (no pun) there is very little open condemnation of what was formerly considered immoral. Sorry for the rant!

Truly it's hard to speculate on this one with Will. So many possibilities. I would just feel personally Ben spared Will in some way in the murders as Paige and Serena had no significance unlike Will who was his friend. Who knows, Will could have been still breathing and Ben realized it.

Now what would be quite a twist is if Will is staying at some church basement in Memphis with good ol' Sister Mary Moira Banks! :tsk:

Again, since the character of Abigail came back on canvas, after the actress was changed, I feel she takes way too much air time. She's on practically every day. It's become "The Abigail Show". And I'm tired of it. I find her boring, and I wish she would take a long vacation so we could get a break from her.

And don't get me started on the Bonnie/Adrienne nonsense. To think Adrienne still hasn't managed to show someone at the prison she had a double mastectomy!!!! And that none of Adrienne's friends have woken up yet. Frankly, when Adrienne does come back, I would tell all "Screw you, with friends and family like you, who needs enemies?" :angry::angry::beat::beat:

I agree TheWriter. I have found myself a few times fast forwarded some of Chad and Abby scenes. I get it ok, they are in love, let's get some excitement going like Bo and Hope gave us. It's kind of dull. Though it seems that the story is slowly unfolding so I will be patient and hope for the best.

And don't get me started on the Bonnie/Adrienne nonsense. To think Adrienne still hasn't managed to show someone at the prison she had a double mastectomy!!!! And that none of Adrienne's friends have woken up yet. Frankly, when Adrienne does come back, I would tell all "Screw you, with friends and family like you, who needs enemies?"
This has become unbearable to watch. It is beyond irritating and certainly not entertaining. Nobody who is close to Adrienne would take Bonnie for her, unless they just weren't paying attention. Could they all be so wrapped up in their own lives that they don't notice the differences and at least question them? Just DUMB!!!:angry:

I guess I'm in the minority, but I'm enjoying the Abby/Chad story. I think they have lots of chemistry and I like the teasing and loving!

Guess who? I've been enjoying "The Intruder" covers.

JPI_Episode13181_0001675921.jpg

Maybe. It's going to be a cliffhanger. We might not see him until Monday.

And welcome to the board, Will'sgirl.

Back