SPOILER !! Week September 5

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday September 5:

"Days of our Lives" is pre-empted due to PGA Golf.

Tuesday September 6:

While visiting Clyde in prison, Marlena has a near miss with a face from the past.

Wednesday September 7:

Chad calls on Kate, hoping she’ll help him rebuild his father’s empire for Thomas.

Thursday September 8:

Victor and Deimos confront Tate’s kidnapper.

Friday September 9:

Clyde introduces Orpheus to Xander, and it’s clear he still has it in for Theresa.

As I noted elsewhere, Clyde was last seen being extradited to a prison in Florida, The face from Marlena's past is undoubtedly Orpheus, who is supposed to be dead (Roman killed him - I believe, at the time, Drake Hogestyn. was portraying Roman Brady)

Until I see and hear what the heck Marlena is doing there, I am going with this scenario, which is ONLY in MY mind!. Marlena goes to the prison to visit Eric, runs into Clyde who is on his way to his cell, the exercise room, who cares. They exchange just a few words, Orpheus sees her, she doesn't see him.

Just HAD to invent that for myself, since we know how poorly, at times, the spoilers are worded, or how they are purposely misleading.

Regarding Marlena visiting the Heinous Hillbilly what most of you are saying is that it is not usual for someone to visit the father of the man that killed their grandson in prison just for kicks? Well I'll be darned, maybe someone should have informed the writers of this. :)

I'm really looking forward to this villain saga but I'm not sure it's a good that the very first spoiler regarding it has us rolling our eyes. As Poirot says spoilers can be purposely misleading so I'm willing to see how this plays out. But I have to be honest this does have me saying: "Please don't be stupid right out of the gate!"

More spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11000266/3/

Tuesday, September 6, 2016
After skipping out on their couples therapy session, Steve meets with Kayla who gets brutally honest with him.

Wednesday, September 7, 2016
JJ returns home and tries to make things right with Gabi.

Thursday, September 8, 2016
Kayla has a health scare.

Friday, September 9, 2016
Chad asks Belle to relocate to Hong Kong for her new job.

Wednesday, Septmeber 7, 2016

JJ returns home and tries to make things right with Gabi.

JJ WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!? I expect to some flowers, groveling and taking Gabi out to the finest restaurant in town. I mean the unmitigated gall. I like you JJ, you know that, but if I have to stop using your name I WILL! How could you do that to Gabi? The very nerve! *sputter*

Okay, obviously I have no idea what this spoiler is referring to but it sounds like he upsets Gabi in someway. And I suppose it could be a situation where JJ might not be totally at fault and Gabi could share in some of the blame.... HA! That was a good one. My Gabi in the wrong? Utterly preposterous!

I'm watching you JJ!!! *points at eyes, points at JJ.*

Tuesday September 6:

While visiting Clyde in prison, Marlena has a near miss with a face from the past. [Marlena, by now Eric must have a pious prison prayer group. Why not visit them instead?]
After skipping out on their couples therapy session, Steve meets with Kayla who gets brutally honest with him. [Kayla, since when has brutal honesty ever made an impression on danger-loving Steve?]

Wednesday September 7
:

Chad calls on Kate, hoping she’ll help him rebuild his father’s empire for Thomas. [Good grief, Chad, haven't you ever heard the old story about letting the fox in the hen house?]
JJ returns home and tries to make things right with Gabi. [Where have you been JJ? Getting some needed R&R after exhausting yourself by constantly ranting at Chad?]

Thursday September 8
:

Victor and Deimos confront Tate’s kidnapper. [Way to go, gentlemen -- showing up all those people who thought the worst of you both -- priceless.]
Kayla has a health scare. [Not again Kayla. Recently, you've had more health scares than the rest of Salem combined. Even coma king John Black will be shaking his head over your run of health problems.]

Friday September 9
:

Clyde introduces Orpheus to Xander, and it’s clear he still has it in for Theresa. [Of course he does Clyde. In a city that's full of people who have gotten away with serious felonies (Right, Hope?), the X man went to prison for something he didn't really do. (Of course, he did get away with lots of other stuff.)]
Chad asks Belle to relocate to Hong Kong for her new job. [Fie on you, Chad. You're consumed with doing the best for Thomas, but now you want to send a wife and mother halfway around the world from her daughter and husband.]

Perhaps Chad (or Belle) is able to stave off Jennifer's attempts to gain custody by getting Lucas & Adrienne to do so on a temp basis. ???

Actually, we have not seen or heard of Gabi or JJ for a while now. Maybe JJ just took off abruptly without telling Gabi, or did not contact her while he was gone. ??

Back