SPOILER !! Week September 5

While spending Stefano's money, Sami continues to monitor the Salem scene from afar.

Marlena visits state prison: Why is my mother visiting dangerous creeps in prison? This must another one of John Black's stoopid ideas. He ruined my life. I HATE him!

Steve and Kayla: Poor, poor Kayla. Isn't it a shame that more women can't meet a great guy like my handsome, charming, changed EJ.

Chad calls Kate: Maybe that stoopid Jennifer was right about smoochy-moochy's baby brother -- he is crazy. Kate the hag will steal him blind. Thank goodness I stole my share of the DiMera fortune while there was still something to take.

Victor, Deimos, and the kidnapper: When are these Salem doodyheads going to step back and let my Daddy do his job? Without interference from them and fools like John Black, little Tater Tot, Potato Head, Carrot Top, or whatever would have been rescued by the Salem P.D. weeks ago.

Belle's Hong Kong job offer: OMG, more evidence that poor Chad has lost it. Anyone would be better than stoopid Belle. And how can she work in Hong Kong when she can't speak a word of Spanish? That is what they speak in Hong Kong isn't it? Or is it Hungarian?

Just hoping the new (old, recycled) villains have things moving along at a good clip. I just HATE it when things get dragged out so long I barely care at all what is happening to whomever.

Lucas is grand uncle to Thomas, Adrienne is a Grandaunt (being she is Jack's sister. They both were so good babysitting Ari, so I do not see a problem at all. Am sure it is temp.

As to Belle & Shawn.....both are still on Days, currently working, so whatever the Hong Kong thing is....it may be just temporary, or maybe Belle says NO, she won't relocate. :)

I've been giving the Gabi/JJ some more thought and I'm thinking things might be so bad. Gabi did tell Sonny that she and JJ hadn't seen much of each other since Abigail disappeared. Hinting that they had been in kind of a holding pattern and maybe that's the thing JJ wants to make "right?" It's a refocusing on the relationship type of thing?

Maybe this was a spoiler they put out there because they needed a spoiler. Kind of like "JJ carries things into the Horton House for Julie." I mean not that it wasn't an epic moment because it truly was, but I still don't know if it needed to be a spoiler.

Of course I am always happy any time Gabi and JJ are mentioned. This one just has a slight odor of trouble in paradise to it and I just want thing to be good for those two crazy kids. :)

Lucas is grand uncle to Thomas, Adrienne is a Grandaunt (being she is Jack's sister. They both were so good babysitting Ari, so I do not see a problem at all. Am sure it is temp.

As to Belle & Shawn.....both are still on Days, currently working, so whatever the Hong Kong thing is....it may be just temporary, or maybe Belle says NO, she won't relocate. :)

I have been busy and not as up to speed. So it's been confirmed that Belle stays/is still working on days?

Why the blazes is Marlena visiting Clyde???
He probably summoned her and she is dumb enough to go

Kayla has a health scare.
Good Grief put an end to this on/off story
Chad calls on Kate, hoping she’ll help him rebuild his father’s empire for Thomas.
:angry:She is going to bed Chad to complete her DiMera Romp collection. Oh wait, she hasn't had Andre or Tony. Silly me. :sarcasm:

I have been busy and not as up to speed. So it's been confirmed that Belle stays/ is still working on days?
No. Belle will leave, perhaps Shawn will, too, tho he will only be gone a short time. Belle will be gone longer period...but, since she has been seen on set, pics posted currently, etc. she will return after a few weeks/maybe a couple of months.

She appears to currently be working at Days.....but, the show has not said anything. So, we cannot say it is "official".

I speculate that they actually leave and return together, based on the fact that the actress' tune changed around the time we found out Shawn was still taping. She had been very angry about getting fired initially. The only exception to this would be if Orpheus somehow kidnaps Belle.

I definitely agree they'd be a great foster for Thomas, it just sounded out of the blue. Also, I don't really see Chad as being unfit or so distressed that he couldn't get by with a little help.

That being said, I'm all for Lucas getting screentime. Heck, can we make him the next wonder-lawyer?

But, but Roman (John) killed Orpheus down in the Caribbean decades ago!!!??? I'm so confused right now :confused:

This is Salem. Anybody can return from the dead at any time.

These spoilers sound good. I'm interested to see the villains and what stories this will lead to. I also wish Marlena was visiting Eric and not Clyde at the prison.

I am also all for Lucas and Adrienne taking care of Thomas, as long as it is only until Chad is capable of taking care of him. Why can't the writers create a story about a single father raising his son?

Also, it will be interesting to see who was behind the kidnapping of Tate. I hope it won't be someone out of the blue, but that it actually makes sense. It would actually be cool if Orpheus had him taken because he is John's grandson, but why would he be framing Victor and/or Deimos?

The writers made it clear this week in spoilers that Belle and Shawn are just about due out of Salem. It does seem lame and lacked creativity if these are their exit stories but it does leave room for a swift return to Salem as well I am sure. I think someone from NBC might of had their butt slightly kicked for what they originally had planned which is why Belle and Shawn are briefly gone. Though Shawn returns first so I speculate something happens to Belle in Hong Kong (Orpheus perhaps).

At first I was thinking WHY would Lucas and Adrienne have Thomas but I of course forgot Lucas is Jennifer's brother and Adrienne Jack's sister. If we'd see Lucas/Adrienne more I wouldn't forget such details LOL!

I think JJ simply has been working to much and hasn't been around Gabi. In fact JJ has basically been on the backburner for quite some time now. He was around when Abby went missing but before that not much around same with Gabi.

I was hoping it was Steve who gives Kayla the brutal honesty. Because I think Kayla needs it more then Steve does.

I'm not surprised at all Chad called Kate to help him with DiMera enterprises. Though Kate has been in cahoots with Andre, perhaps she will give him a piece of the pie and offer to let him live at Casa Roberts.

I can't imagine who the kidnapper might of been. Might be someone Victor and Deimos know. Who would have it out for Victor because it's not someone who will be on-screen I think. My guess was Vivian off-screen did it to ruin Victor as revenge on him, just a guess at this point.

http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=2905

-Laura gives Jennifer some surprising news about Abigail.

-Deimos and Victor figure out who is Tate’s kidnapper, and set a trap.

-Hope becomes rattled when she learns Aiden plans to re-open Stefano’s murder case.

-Sonny drags a shaken Chad out of the house to get some air.

Last edited by a moderator:
So it looks like the kidnapper is somebody onscreen based on the spoilers about Victor and Deimos figuring out who it is and confronting that person. That leaves out my speculation about Orpheus because while we may see him at the prison, I don't think the Salem residents are aware of his presence yet.

While a lot of hints have been dropped about Theresa this week, I think they are a red herring as I don't think she orchestrated the kidnapping. I could see her framing Victor and Summer to get them out of her and Brady's life, but where does Deimos fit it? I don't remember them ever interacting. Theresa would also not have been able to pay Summer the $100,000 to take Tate as she doesn't have that kind of money and even if she took it from Brady's account, I think he would be aware of it missing. Plus, if Victor and Deimos confront the kidnapper and it turns out to be Theresa, I seriously doubt there would be a wedding between Brady and Theresa as shown in the promo before the Olympics because I could see Victor using the evidence against her to stop the marriage.

Since Deimos is also being framed, I tried to think of somebody who has a grudge against both Deimos and Victor. After watching today's show, I got the impression that Kate might be involved in the kidnapping. She definitely has something against both of those men after being jilted by Deimos and treated shabbily by Victor, she had the money to pay off Summer, and as an added bonus, she doesn't like Theresa so she could take the baby as a means to get back at both Deimos and Victor and make Theresa suffer.

Back