SPOILER !! Welcome home

Jason47

Reaction score
Friday the 13th. Welcome home, Sami!

22382325_1011761415632799_4430215058109372624_o.jpg

Happy Halloween. Welcome back, Dr. Rolf!

22520056_1011756745633266_1053222376208190107_o.jpg

Welcome home indeed!

I am so glad that they are having her come back for this storyline (and hopefully for more in the future)!

Dr Rolf is also a welcome addition and I hope his storyline makes it clear that Stefano is very much still alive.

Unfortunately, whether Rolf claims Stefano is still alive or not, WE won't be seeing proof of any kind. Just kind of neat to think Stefano, despite all his ailments, is still sipping brandy, chuckling as he thinks about the havoc he wreaks.

Just hope Sami's return is better than her last one.

Ha! It's Sami. OF COURSE we're gonna just hate whatever she does when she gets back. It's kind of her character's thing, to completely shake up everything. Some of us (like me) still kind of love her though, and find it interesting where she ends up. And some of us will always hate her. Gosh, I just love Ali Sweeney (Sami)! I just don't care if her character is poorly written or not. I love seeing her on screen!

Thanks for letting us know CTDaysfan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes! Welcome home, Sami. Welcome Dr. Rolf, our in-house Dr. Frankenstein. Raising Will from the dead and most likely had his hand in raising EJ. Don't forget the serum injected by Kristen as commanded by Stefano.

Possibly if EJ is alive, it would be EJ who told Dr. Rolf to revive Will. To me that makes sense. Not Stefano (gone forever). This would be a good story.

Hopefully they don't go down the line, a Pet Cemetery scenario. ShaSha

Reactions: YPG
Am with jS on loving Sami until that unspeakable thing with EJ. (And to add insult to injury, the show & network began glorifying them as some ...yes...golden couple....even the actress herself helped. Sorry, but I just lost all respect, caring, anything, for Sami Brady, as much as I had loved the character thru the years. It is really too bad, and the entire thing got perpetuated the last time Sami visited, so, sorry, no big Welcome Home from me this time.

Back