What else do you watch?

Zoelily

Reaction score
Maybe this has been discussed before, but I'm pretty new and tend to stick mostly to the Days' threads, so my apologies if it's been done. I'm just curious what else everyone else watches.

I watch, without fail...

Castle
Supernatural
Days
Grey's Anatomy
Chicago Fire
The Fosters
Orange is the New Black (Netflix)

I watch when I can...

Big Bang Theory
Glee
NHL Hockey

New stuff that looks interesting or has started off well.

Outlander
How to Get Away with Murder
Eye Candy (will check out in February because Casey Deidrick is in it)

In the winter, when I watch more TV, I also enjoy things like House Hunters, Property Brothers, Love It or List It, etc, and I like the Food Network.

I don't have a lot of time, but besides Days (which I never miss), I always watch

Law and Order: SVU
Parenthood
How to Get Away With Murder
Blue Bloods
Good Wife

If I have time I try to catch
Big Bang Theory
Mom
Castle
Bones

During the summer I like
Major Crimes
Perception
Rizolli and Isles
The Fosters

Orange is the New Black is soo good! I watch that too. The shows I'm consistent with are:

Hannibal
Nurse Jackie
Orphan Black
Portlandia
The Americans
The Fall
The Good Wife
Veep
..and various versions of The Real Housewives. Guilty pleasures are a very real thing. :rotfl:

What I always watch besides Days

NCIS
Big Bang Theory
Castle
Under The Dome
Resurrection
Red Band Society
House Hunters
How To Get Away With Murder
Scorpion
The Millers

If Castle isn't on, or they show it a different night - BlackList

Some shows have not started yet, but when I can...
About A Boy
Dancing With the Stars (which this season is not that good)
Rizzoli & Isles
Definitely Downton Abbey
The Paradise
any of the PBS mysteries on Sundays

I usually try and watch at least one episode of new shows, it is not always possible, but I have tried Mysteries of Laura, & Bad Judge. Don't much like either one, but nothing on opposite Laura, so have watched a couple of those.

I watch:
B&B
Y&R
Days
Degrassi (need to get caught up)
The Originals and The Vampire Diaries (must get caught up on those)
Outlander
Hart of Dixie (also need to get caught up)
Dallas (well, hoping it gets picked up on another network)
Teen Wolf

I also like Chopped, Beachfront Bargain Hunt, House Hunters and House Hunters International, and Hotel: Impossible.

I don't watch any of the popular shows. Haven't even heard of half of the ones mentioned here. I watch Days, a few Hallmark Movie Channel shows, some TCM, a few things on PBS--yes, including Downton Abbey--and a few things on the Rural channel.

I used to watch a lot of HGTV and DIY, but now mostly only Property Brothers, and my very favorite for now is Fixer Upper, which takes place in Waco, Texas. I adore the husband and wife couple who find houses for people and fix them up.

Last night I watched parts of the Porgy and Bess Opera. I had the album ages ago and nearly wore it out. LP record album tells you how long ago. I saw a different musical version years ago and liked it much better than the one last night.

Must Watch:
The Walking Dead
Once Upon a Time
Castle
Dancing with the Stars
Survivor
Scandal

When I can catch it:
The Big Bang Theory
Rizzoli and Isles

I also watch Downton Abbey, Sherlock, and a lot of BBC dramas and PBS Masterpiece shows. I watched Broadchurch from BBC and now am watching Gracepoint, the American retelling of that show on Fox (both star David Tennant).

@rockford I'm watching Gracepoint too. I havent seen the original yet as I didnt want to be spoiled if they are similar . I love British TV. My mom and I are watching As Time Goes By on PBS almost evey Saturday, and I grew up watching Doctor Who on PBS. I dont get BBC America so I havent seen the new season of Doctor Who, though Ive seen most of the rebooted episodes except for this year's.

There's another new show on which has got me hypnotised....Forever!! It''s about a man who is over 200 years old... every so often he dies...comes back to life as a naked baby in water!! At present, he's the medical examiner in NYC and his son, played by Judd Hersch (who is a senior citizen) runs an antique shop. They solve cases easily and he's quite attractive.

Survivor
Amazing Race
Project Runway
Criminal Minds
anything on Discovery ID or true crime (especially Homicide Hunter, Dateline, Paula Zahn, 48 hours, etc)
Big Brother (in the summer)
Top Chef
American Horror Story

I just started with
Gracepoint
How to get away with Murder (I am behind two episodes)
Stalker

Oh, my gosh, I also watch Forever. I love it. (But he comes back in water, naked, and so far Judd Hirsch is always waiting for him to give him clothes, lol)

HM, you lucky duck....As Time Goes By was a fav of mine (Judy Densch). I watch mostly PBS on Sundays. Masterpiece Theater, the Mysteries, yes, British TV is really wonderful.
I forgot, Also watch Father Brown on PBS. LOL Too bad Are you Being Served and Keeping Up Appearances are no longer being shown.

Days (when everything aligns and our tv actually picks it up)

for new shows

Walking Dead
Sons of Anarchy
Ray Donovan
Nurse Jackie
The Bridge
Low Winter Sun (hoping they bring that back and that it wasn't only a 1 season show)
True Detective
Newsroom
Game of Thrones
Manhattan
American Horror

have been recording "The Affair" but have yet to watch. A lot of shows we record will be put off until November when life is back to somewhat "normal" working 12 hour nights all we do is work and sleep and on my day off, I'm busy doing housework. We don't watch much on network as we have no way to record them, that's why most of the shows we watch are on satellite

Days

PBS Mysteries
Once Upon a Time
Resurrection
Castle
NCIS- all of them
Sleepy Hollow
Person of Interest
Forever
(nothing on Wed so far)
Bones
Elementary (when football over)
Hawaii 5-0
Blue Bloods

As Time Goes By

I used to CSI, but now on Sunday

Downton Abbey when it's on.
I watch House Hunters sometimes.
I watch TNT and USA shows too

HM, you lucky duck....As Time Goes By was a fav of mine (Judy Densch). I watch mostly PBS on Sundays. Masterpiece Theater, the Mysteries, yes, British TV is really wonderful.
I forgot, Also watch Father Brown on PBS. LOL Too bad Are you Being Served and Keeping Up Appearances are no longer being shown.

Oooh...Keeping Up Appearances. I forgot about that show. I used to love watching it. It seems we used to have a lot more PBS stations about 20 years ago; we had three here in NY and if we messed around with the rabbit ears enough we could get WNJN in New Jersey to come in too. Now we just have two NY stations, and the only British programming is As Time Goes By and of course Mystery and Masterpiece Theatre. Everything else has been moved to BBC America which is not part of our basic cable package, or is just not shown period.

Another one I used to love to watch was Butterflies, with Geoffrey Palmer from As Time Goes By as the husband of this woman with two grown sons who was contemplating an affair out of boredom. It sounds dreary but it was actually more funny than sad.

Yesterday was a festivale for me...aside from watching the Boston Bruins (hockey), I got to see Porgy & Bess with the San Francisco Opera Co., A scent of Woman, and several various hour long programs...both PBS and others. I need a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, EW.... Well, I get BBCAmerica, and I rarely watch it. Not much on there that is interesting. There are a few series, Robin Hood is one, and I am always thinking it is the movie with Errol Flynn....but alas.....it is not. They have cooking shows, some nature things, one night devoted to cars, lol. So, the ones PBS gets are much better.

It does bug me no end how there are days/times there is nothing on TV that interests me, and then 2,3,4 shows are all on opposite each other. Ha.

Back