What if they did a DNA test and Johnny is Lucas son?

Discussion in 'Daily Days' started by Days Pretender, Jun 19, 2013.

1. partnersincrime Active Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    not only that will did not stay hating ej of raping his mom and yes will knows since he mention in 2007 now will goes for comfort and guidance to ej over so i do not see johny diswon ej if jonhy stay ej i do not see him diswon his father when his half brother will favor ej over his father lucas at least will have nice stuff to remember to give him chance than his stupid half brother will

since mid 2008 the rape does not seem allowed to be mention[if was only hint 3 times since mid 2008]the show busy whitewash anything ej done as long they continue insist to keep ej and sami as couple or option pairing and twins stay with diffrent father they probaly say sami was a tramp that night or rewrite history and said lucas forced sami. most new viewers now problay think of lucas as bitter and jealous instead knowing lucas have reasons to hate ej.i still remember in 2012 will told sonny lucas turn the letter to cops because he hate ej relationship with sami and i think will something about jealousy this examples they try paint bad people that hate ej they could easily write will saying to sonny my father hate ej for things that he have done look how adrienne that show she had problem with sami being engaged to ej and try to sell adrienne as nosy witch. jonh able to chit chat with ej and it seem he does not have problem with ej now.i already see in writing of marlena slowly softing up to ej . ej tried to kill lucas and seen now the people lucas loved most seem to favor ej over lucas if sami find out now lucas ej tried to lucas in wat she written now she will turn on to have sex with ej while will saying lucas cause to ej tried to kill lucas.

lot people want lucas to be the fater of jonhy. becuase ej raped sami and if johny is ej kid it mean ej got reward with child for raping sami.even bad stuff happen to ej in show he gain stuff from the bad stuff that happen to him.

edited to replace words...JS
    what'sthatnoise? and Daysdegrassi appreciate this.
  2. what'sthatnoise? Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    It wasn't tramatic for Parker to have his father(Philip) bring him to a strange house in a strange town, kiss him than leave him forever. It wasn't tramatic for his mother to walk out of his life a few months later. He's perfectly happy with his new parents. Johnny would be just fine staying in the same town with his mother and siblings. And he'd be just fine with his twin sister and he having the same daddy, Lucas.
  3. tabbycat46 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    what'sthatnoise? Please read my post #77. I think when Johnny is a little older, the truth about the rape will come out and Allie/Johnny's paternity will be revisited, which I think is coming down the pike sooner rather than later. I also suspect that Lucas will be a father figure to Johnny with/without anyone's paternity being changed.:)
  4. what'sthatnoise? Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    I doubt it. Bryan Dattilo(Lucas) was taken off contract so it would be easier for Will to ignore everything his father sacraficed for him while he kisses EJ's behind. There's a reason Lucas hasn't held his granddaughter, hasn't been seen since last month, and all of the father/son bonding moments have been between EJ and Will.
    Daysdegrassi and Just Samantha appreciate this.
  5. partnersincrime Active Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Ej is the only one that allowed seen with children and somethimes rafe while lucas barely. how Lucas will be a father figure to Johnny it barley saw see him father to allie on screen which last time i check for time being still his chlid and so does will and yet will father/son bonding moments with EJ. if Allie/Johnny's paternity will be revisited in very near future it will favor ej since Bryan Dattilo(Lucas) was taken off contract.they can not write something favor lucas when is barley seen

and beside james sccot[ej] is favor by the writers and prodcers many actors in show say they want to work with james sccot [ej] because it mean they get more airtime and james sccot [ej] seem to know other people stories before they do.someone that have that kind of power on days it very unlike someone vs him can get better writing if it will ej vs lucas ej wins for sure

Bryan Dattilo (Lucas) with his 20 years on show while james Scott/EJ 7 years it james Scott/EJ every time who they favor over
    Daysdegrassi appreciates this.
  6. Days Pretender Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Horse Hockey...... New contracts are written all the time. Time does not change things due to a financial shortage, things may change, and then new contracts can be possible. That does not change the scientific proof, and not just because EJ is seen on the air.... Phooey. I opened this thread like it was sort of a dream, of mine, and a What If ???
    Daysdegrassi appreciates this.
  7. tabbycat46 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Days Pretender, I agree with you. I think when the time is right, Johnny (when he's a couple of years older) will learn the truth about EJ raping Sami & the twins paternity may or may not be revisited. Since Johnny LOVES everyone, I'm sure that after an adjustment period, he accept Lucas if it turns he is the boy's father.

partnersincrime. I realize that Lucas/Bryan Datillo was placed on recurring, but his status could always change. :) I also think that Lucas needs to be involved in Sami's latest ordeal. He needs to be there for both Allie and Will.
    Soaphead, Days Pretender and Daysdegrassi appreciate this.
  8. partnersincrime Active Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    deleted unnecessary quote...no need to quote post above your own post...JS

there only reason i still keep on show because i still have hope for the future.but now on current story i already lucas aware involvement in Sami's latest ordeal will be very small if he will be involved since they taping 4 months ahead and Lucas/Bryan Dattilo barely worked on the set.it suck when you realize than even 4 months for now i still have nothing to look forward to

edited to add actor's last name...JS
    SarahBeth and Daysdegrassi appreciate this.