What will become of the villains?

S

Sparkster

So I saw someplace else where a poster questioned what would become of the villains? Will they be captured? Will they die? Or just disappear.... Let's do our own speculations, shall we?

CAPTURED: Xander (he could still return down the road if need be since he's a Kiriakis)
DIE: Clyde (I see no further use for this piece of garbage after this storyline, although I love the actor)
DISAPPEAR: Orpheus (this storyline already has me wanting more down the road so I don't want to see him dead)

What say you??

Captured, dead, and vanished works for me. Imagine, down the road that Xander appears to clean up his act and some foolish young woman is telling one and all that "Xander has changed." If Clyde is going to exit feet first, how about him breathing his last at the spot where EJ died or where Sonny was stabbed. As for Orpheus, until his return he could be a constant presence in the imaginations of his once and future victims who dread the day when he returns.

Marlena: "Oh, John, it's such a beautiful day, but what If Orpheus comes back."
John: "Doc, what an awful thought, but you're right. He just might be back. That's a fact."

In the alternative, all three are captured, but are later released because Aiden is so fixated on getting Hope back that he neglects to prosecute them.

Asst. D.A.: "Mr. Jennings, what about the cases against the members of the Orpheus gang?"
Aiden: Oh that. It slipped my mind. Just ask the judge to dismiss all charges. I'm too busy trying to use the Stefano DiMera case as leverage with Hope Brady."
Asst. D.A.: "Are you kidding?"
Aiden: "No."

Captured, dead, and vanished works for me. Imagine, down the road that Xander appears to clean up his act and some foolish young woman is telling one and all that "Xander has changed." If Clyde is going to exit feet first, how about him breathing his last at the spot where EJ died or where Sonny was stabbed. As for Orpheus, until his return he could be a constant presence in the imaginations of his once and future victims who dread the day when he returns.

Marlena: "Oh, John, it's such a beautiful day, but what If Orpheus comes back."
John: "Doc, what an awful thought, but you're right. He just might be back. That's a fact."

In the alternative, all three are captured, but are later released because Aiden is so fixated on getting Hope back that he neglects to prosecute them.
Works for me. Let's make it happen. Hey, writers!

Last edited by a moderator:
There's lots of possibilities. I like everything posted really no idea sounds not likely.

Clyde killed: I think they'll finally write out the Westons this way. I suspect by either Kate, Andre, Chad, or even Jennifer to protect Thomas. Though I absolutely LOVE the idea of Sonny doing away with Clyde!

Xander: I don't see Xander dying. He's the most sloppy of the 3 villains so I see him getting caught first. Unless Theresa does away with him out of fear, wouldn't blame her.

Orpheus: I already said I would like for him to stick around. Hopefully he adds a lil more devious actions during the holidays. Orpheus in a Santa disguise would be classic!

Xander never captured never found. He's on the Kiriakis compound hiding.

Orpheus is with him plotting more psycho revenge.

Clyde killed by Sonny and Brady. I do like the idea of James Read (Clyde) returning as a likable person perhaps taking Aiden's job from him as DA.

About Clyde. Why no mention of JJ on his hit list? Didn't he go undercover with the cops and work for Clyde? Seems to me he would be up there with Aiden.

DEAD: Clyde, hopefully in a whodunit to extend the storyline.
(But maybe he can come back as a twin because I like the actor.)

ESCAPE: Xander, let him get away at his young age and come back as a big baddie with revenge in his heart.
(We need a young villain to take over when the older generation retires.)

CAPTURED: Orpheus, no one got justice with Stefano. Let the citizens of Salem receive such with Orpheus.
(Orpheus is up there in years like Victor & Stefano, so quick and easy way to wrap up his storyline.)

Last edited by a moderator:
George DelHoyo (Orpheus) is 63 years old....a far cry from the mid 80s ages of Joe Mascolo (Stefano) & John Aniston ( Victor). He is same age as Drake Hogestyn (John) and a year or two younger than Stephen Nichols (Steve)

Back