What's next for Dr. Dan?

Steffee

Reaction score
Can anyone else see it? What you ask? What would really send Dr. Dan into a thither? Well, child protective services, of course, being called in to take Parker from his proven drug using father. Now, who would make that call? Theresa, Anne or Liam, the new slim ball of Salem?

I feel Dr. Dan is going off the deep end very quickly.....How about Liam the slimball and Dr Chyka hooking up! Watch out Nikki you could be double-teamed by this duo, but then I see both of them having evidence on Nicole that she wouldn't let come out even to save the love of her life or her best friend.

I have a feeling that somehow Kristen will be revealed to have a little somethin' somethin to do with Liam. I have a strong feeling he ain't who he says he is. :confused:

Well, Chloe is the mother, so Parker would just be put into her custody full time.

However, whatever it is he says to Theresa may be the turning point. Either she owns up to someone about that key......or he will get into more trouble.
While Jennifer is defending Daniel right now, she has already proved that she is all too willing to believe the worst. Am expecting another breakup.

Moving out of the Crystal Ball because there are no spoilers here, just speculation.

What's irritating is Daniel just deciding that Theresa is to blame for everything. One of the things that I took from the recent story is that there could be quite a few people at the hospital who don't like Jen and in turn don't like Daniel. So just turning to Theresa as the culprit is really nothing more than an easy guess. And while when she is to blame I don't mind the accusing but Daniel has now threatened, intimidated, and cowered over Theresa in more of an abusive way than a proactive defensive way. The way the actor is playing the reaction to Theresa makes him more of an ugly character than a hero.

What is next for Dr Dan..... well he goes to the Horton Town Square and sees an open store front and opens a salon.... specializing in tanning and maintaining the perfect scruffy look.... he no longer will need to worry about hospital rules..... if someone needs medical advice/surgery he can always use a tanning bed it has great lighting......

Oh wait were you serious in what will happen next?? or was this to be make believe?

Maybe Daniel is the next person to leave Salem...........after Jennifer doesn't believe in him and dumps him again he just leaves town.

What is next for Dr Dan..... well he goes to the Horton Town Square and sees an open store front and opens a salon.... specializing in tanning and maintaining the perfect scruffy look.... he no longer will need to worry about hospital rules..... if someone needs medical advice/surgery he can always use a tanning bed it has great lighting......
Great idea, robin! He can use his "Mommy's" spa since it's probably been sitting empty since Melanie and Gabi no longer work there!

I think that to blame Theresa is stupid. i know her track record isn't the best but they have no proof that she was involved at all and to go and tell her off like Dan plans to do is very childish on his part.. another thing that is annoying me is the fact that Liam is able to put a small shred of doubt into Jennifer's head..you can see it on her face in yesterdays episode when he talked about the checkbook and his ex wife.. gimme a break.. jenn is so quick to doubt daniel its really getting more annoying now than anything ....

edited to write out text-speak....write out your words...JS

I think you might be on the right track, Steffee. I think custody issues with Parker were foreshadowed as soon as he went into the hospital room to see his dad.

Well she has gone to tell him so let's see how many times Daniel cuts her off, doesn't let her get a word in, ignores what she's trying to say and then ultimately gives her some reason to not tell him because she will loose something. It's gonna be Eric and his "I love you and choose you whether the evidence shows up or not" scenario all over again.

Not only are they blaming Theresa for all of the recent troubles Dan and Jen have had at the hospital, they are telling other people she is to blame without any evidence or proof. Ever since they paired Daniel and Jennifer back up together, Daniel has become very obnoxious again. He is somewhat tolerable away from her. I really hope the doubts Liam is planting in Jennifer's head will make both Dan and Jen realize that they are not soul mates and break it off completely.

Theresa doesn't exactly have a great reputation, and she DID give Liam the key. I see nothing obnoxious about Daniel wanting to straighten out the person who he thinks is trying to ruin his career and life yet again; it's a natural reaction. And ultimately he didn't do it, anyway. What I did find obnoxious was the way Jen talked to him about it, though. She talked to him like he was a child. Daniel and Nicole have a much more natural way of keeping each other from going off the deep end.

@Heroic Muse-What's obnoxious about Daniel? Nothing. The problem is while his intentions are good in protecting Jen he goes about it in such a not heroic way. He doesn't come off as the good guy fighting for what's right the way he does when he's with Nicole. He has a different way when he's with Jen and it's just not heroic or attractive in the least. Jen brings out the worst in him and I agree that she is the obnoxious one and has been since the day that Jack returned and has been consistently obnoxious ever since. I think that Daniel and Nicole are a much better match because they are equally considerate of one another. But since the writers are on the Dan and Jen train as well as the destroy Nicole train there will be a one sided conversation between Dan and Nicole today.

I don't really care, everyone seems to forgot what a sleaze Dr. McPervey was and Jen isn't that innocent, Jack was barely dead before she hoped back into the sack with Dan the man.

Judging from the comments here, very few have forgotten what pervert Daniel was and Jennifer doesn't appear to be that well liked right now. And most people (on the board) jumped on the fact that Jack's ashes were barely scattered before Jennifer was sniffing after Daniel.

The way the actor is playing the reaction to Theresa makes him more of an ugly character than a hero.
Was Daniel ever likeable? When I started watching the show again in 2010 he immediately sickened me, and I haven't liked him for longer than about 90 seconds at a stretch since.

As to the original question, I say move him to an island with his nag of an eggmother. I'm tired of the Orange Love Doc and his chorus of followers around Salem taking away dialogue and screen time from people I care about (Lucas, Will, Sonny, Victor, Hope, Marlena, John, etc.).

Full disclosure: Daniel is my favorite character.

I don't like this storyline at all and I'm looking forward to it being over. That being said I think that threatening Theresa a billion times without following through about doing anything like calling her parents is stupid and I think Daniel needs to find the backbone he has with everyone else and stop worrying that Theresa will retaliate against JJ. Why has everyone forgotten the video JJ has on Theresa that supposedly would be used if she caused him and his family any more trouble?

Back