Where is Abigail?

Where is Abigail?

• Total voters

Heather4CU

Reaction score
So what do you think has happened to Abigail? Did she simply run away or is there more to the story?

My serious answer : Held captive by Ciara.

On a more humorous note : She got lost in the Dimera tunnels, got burned when she tried to start another fire, but luckily, Vincent and Catherine, who stumbled on the tunnels while restoring their own tunnels, find her and nurse her back to health, as neither Salem Hospital or Shady Hills (talk about a stupid name for such a facility) are all inept.

(For those who don't know, I'm talking about Catherine, the beauty, and Vincent, the beast, from one of my ultimate TV series from the late 80's, "Beauty and the Beast", starring Linda Hamilton and Ron Perlman).

I agree with TinaY. I think that Clyde is coming back soon and he has Abby. I also agree that Ciara might have some knowledge about what happened to Abby and would like nothing more than to get her claws into Chad.

I like Tennisdocc's suggestion.

I don't think she's captive, I think she's off somewhere having her breakdown. With Laura suits me, but Andre stashing her somewhere/with someone works too. Where's Anna these days? She's good at looking after things Dimeras have stolen (cough, Sydney, cough).

I don't think Ciara is connected enough or smart enough to have a hand in it.

I purposely set this thread up outside of the Crystal Ball because I wanted to give everyone a chance to speculate about Abby's whereabouts. I see the thread has now been moved.

Reactions: jgk
I went with the unimaginative, undramatic "ran away on her own" largely because Salemites have always shown a talent for simply disappearing and then popping up out of nowhere.
My serious answer : On a more humorous note : She got lost in the Dimera tunnels, got burned when she tried to start another fire, but luckily, Vincent and Catherine, who stumbled on the tunnels while restoring their own tunnels, find her and nurse her back to health ...
Ah yes, Vincent the Beast -- he and his friends might enjoy life in Salem's apparently endless tunnels. Also the mention of Vincent brings to mind old, bad jokes, which said that Vincent needed a weekly/monthly flea dip, something that some current Salemites could use badly.
Abby has taken refuge with the raccoons on the island.
Sorry, but the raccoons would never protect Abigail. Their little eyes are still suffering from having had to witness her tacky tryst with EJ.

Last edited:
I voted for off-screen relatives, that live somewhere near a plastic surgery clinic. She is (in my scenario) recovering from her facial transformation with said relatives. Perhaps somewhere in Malibu???

I don't think Ciara is holding her hostage but I do wonder if she helped her get away and knows where she is hiding. I need the "other" option to vote. lol

I chose Clyde for many of the same reasons as well. It fits and makes sense as Abigail's DiMera protection is no longer around (not like they helped) so she's a huge target running around without Chad. Clyde isn't just gonna let someone burn his baby boy.

Back