Which character would you like to see murdered?

Oh my, decisions, decisions. It’s a toss up but my pick is between two. I pick Stefan because another DiMera showing up is just tiring. BUT, have Kate be the killer and not get away with it. Lock her up put her in jail where she should have been long ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised with the Stefan hate. We haven't met him yet. And who knows, with a quick writing change, he could be Robo-John and kidnapped Marlena's son. Or the insanely muscled twin brother of Lucas that Kate forgot having. Or another lovely egg baby for Maggie. Sarah or Melissa's grown up child so Maggie could have a grandchild to deal with.

My vote stands with Kate, however.

I really don't want to see Kate go. She is one of my favorite bad ladies. I am really liking her and Andre together. Maybe Eve can go for me, but I am really having a hard time deciding.

Last edited:
For me, I just am tired of Kate getting away with all her shenanigans, no repercussions whatsoever. She tried to murder Chloe,and not just once, drugged Sami to get her into bed with Brandon, so he would find them and cancel their wedding. She has cheated, seduced, manipulated, caused harm to so many, and never pays the piper. And while she used Theo to get info via computer, she should never, ever even suggested to him about breaking in. I don't buy her crocodile fake tears for a second, nor the declarations of loving either Theo or Chad like a son. Her sons have suffered a lot because of her, and where was she when Lucas really needed her, if just to be there?

The thing also is.....there are characters I would like to see gone, or at least back burnered, but murder means to think a bit. I am surprised about Stefan, since we have not even seen him yet, but I do understand not wanting another unknown Stefano son/daughter popping up out of the blue to "take charge". Eve has done it over at Basic Black, upsetting the Kiriakis family.....so this seems more of the same for the DiMeras.

But meanwhile, Kate truly needs to be brought down several pegs, and she is the only one I would WANT to see as a murder victim. Doubt she will be, tho.

I agree about Kate needing to be held accountable! But I also think that she has a place in "the grand scheme of things". She is so very much a part of the Salem history. I'm not a fan of Kate, but I would not want to see her permanently removed.

Eve, on the other hand, doesn't really seem to have a solid place or good reason for being. I would be OK with her leaving.

If Mr. Aniston [Victor] wants to retire, and wants to go out with a big bang rather than a letter-mailing incident, I would be OK with him as the victim. [I will miss him terribly if he does decide to leave. I love his one liners.]

You know, when Joe Mascolo (Stefano) wanted to retire, the show purposely decided to kill Stefano, as they knew no one else could possibly be recast to play the role. Perhaps that is the same for Victor????

But, as I said, I am truly tired of Kate getting away with everything, and no repercussions. She is the one I would want to be the murder victim.....but no, it won't be her.

But this thread is for who we would WANT to see the victim, not who we think it might be.

I could do without Eve. Her storyline is really lame. To me, it seems that the character is only on the show to prop up the scene counts for another character.

To tell the truth, I could also do without Brady.

I wouldn't be upset if either one was murdered. Eve when it was actually meant for Kate or Brady, but she was in the wrong place when the attempt was made. Brady as revenge for the sarcophagus revenge reversal story.

Back