Which character would you like to see murdered?

Amazingly, I don't hate any of them that much at the moment. My last two death-wish characters were Doc McScruffins (Daniel) and Deimos, and they are both dead, and hopefully will stay that way.

I actually thought of Brady too, but the female chauvinist pig in me keeps saying "good eye candy". I know I really need to go to Rew's corner now.

I think that even though Kate is manipulative and makes bad judgment calls, she still loves her children, Chad and Theo.

@robinsnest, Heavens no, robins, didn’t think that at all. I think we’ve all had enough of conjured up evil DiMera spawn. Snotty, ill behaved, nasty brats and a plethora of recycled bologna. Doesn’t matter, old or new writers, there is nothing fresh about Days and hasn’t been for a couple of years now. When there is a character that is half decent they're ruined in no time flat. Days has become extremely frustrating and old.

Let's see:

Paul - John's kid
Lani - Abe's kid
Tripp - Steve's kid
Eli - David's kid
Summer - Maggie's kid (which should be wiped away with a new DNA test)
Stefan - another kid for Stefano

They should have Rory turn out to be Stefano or Victor's kid. Imagine Rory as a DiMera or Kiriakis! :rotfl:

Well, that's a hard one, sort of. I have two that I really want off the screen in the worst way: Claire and Eve (no preference in order, it's alphabetical)

Claire gets on my last nerve but I don't want to see her offed. Same for Kate. Doesn't bother me in the least that Stefano has another kid "pop" up. Remember, he was the Phoenix. Anything was possible with Stefano. Having a litter of children would have been the easiest accomplishment he performed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think there's anyone that I'd like to see murdered on the show. I'd like some characters to take a nice long cruise around the world for awhile, but not murdered.

No to Kate and no to Andre, they're just getting interesting as a couple. They can plan and scheme up some good revenge of "yet another" Stefano, or anyone else for that matter!

No to Victor, the writers are finally giving him some good lines and I want to know about this "plan" he and Brady have about Eve.

Eve, sure, she's horrid.

Vivian or this new one DiMera? I'm quite sick of yet another grownup child from Stefano or any other ones in Salem. Also quite sick of the yearly "who's the daddy" so called storyline.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually kind of hope it is Stefan because this storyline is just so out of the blue. I'd rather keep Vivian alive and plotting some sort of revenge for Stefan and if anyone deserves to lose people they love in their life it's Vivian. I personally just don't see in the overall long run in the show, like an year from now, that Stefan will have much a place in Salem. Like Deimos, perfect example, Stefan is basically I feel the Deimos of the DiMeras.

I read what I deem to be a rumor, since it did not come from a safe source, even though it was claimed it came from an "insider" as to the victim. if true, I just have a feeling the victim will "not be dead" at some point in the near future.

Then, I heard SOD had confirmed this, but, I have not even confirmed that! Don't think too many will be pleased if the item turns out to be true.

Back