Which character would you like to see murdered?

Don't know what "current spoiler" is meant. But the person I was referring to, evidently has been on set this fall, so could not be the victim, unless was only visiting, or the character wasn't really dead after all. You know, like Will, or Andre several times already, or Stefano, or Roman, or Kristen, or Nick......Days just loves it's zombies. LOL

Heather, I really like your idea of Andre, and then he quickly returns as Tony. But the one, if I got to choose who to get rid of, would be Vivian. As much as I enjoy Louise Sorel (Vivian), I really get tired of Vivian quickly! She is just too twisted for me. I couldn't even watch that whole sarcophagus storyline. It was TOO disturbing, and I worried it might give some twisted person in real life a bad idea.

My prediction would also be André but I can hope he kills Kate and the town runs him into jail (since they bizarrely love her so). But it was whom we wanted.

a lot of you have indicated the person who is supposed to be offed, according to that unconfirmed tidbit I read......Am guessing perhaps SOD may have the scoop soon.

@KathyLu, and the living dead scenario has gone way past pathetic. Downright laughable to be exact. We have all shouted, “you gotta be kidding me” at the screen. Come on, now, you know you're one of us. How often are they going to feed us stale leftovers? To me it’s lazy writing and an insult to the viewers' intelligence.

Last edited by a moderator:
100% would like to see this new Ciara go. To me this was just a BAD recast!

I did see that Andre is the one being killed, I will miss him with Kate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back