Which DiMera are you?

I got Kristen DiMera of course :wink:

You tell yourself you do it all for love, but your ends never justify your means. You feel as if you’ll never truly get the fairy tale ending you deserve unless you grab life by the horns. You’ll destroy lives, and even coerce someone into breaking their vows with God to get what you want.

You got: Peter Blake
You’re suave and debonair, but you’re also crazy. You have a habit of stalking people you’re obsessed with and you tend to spin lie after lie to get people to believe in you, but no matter what, you’re always there for your family.

@ WizGidget - I picked Fiji too and did not get Andre. My daughter's Girl Scout troop got Fiji as the country to cover for World Thinking Day. It looks fabulous. For those who don't know, World Thinking Day, usually just called Thinking Day, is an annual GS event. Troops research a country and learn about the Girl Scouts/Girl Guides in them. Then the local troops congregate together and set up booths with information about and a sample food from their assigned country.

You got: André DiMera
Some people call you deranged, but it’s just because they have notions about “true love” and “happiness” and you’re more of a realist. You’d rather keep it real. And keeping it real involves faking people’s deaths often.

LOL I took it again and got Kristen. eww :sick: Took it again only changing my hiding place (country) and got Celeste again. I think I will stay Celeste:rotfl:

You got: André DiMera

Some people call you deranged, but it’s just because they have notions about “true love” and “happiness” and you’re more of a realist. You’d rather keep it real. And keeping it real involves faking people’s deaths often.

You got: Chad DiMera
You’re all about having a good time while you’re still young enough to live it. Sometimes you make mistakes, but you’re always striving to do what’s right for your heart and won’t let your past mistakes dictate your future.

Back