Which Soap Opera Town to you live in?

Well, there is nothing for me to click on to take the quiz, once I am there. Just a big put together photo. So, what am I doing wrong???

Heck, I scrolled (under the soap opera town montage was what Diva are you? I clicked on everything under the sun.......and gotten taken to other pages......but no quiz. LOL

Oh, that's the quiz. You have to click on the "divas" listed below...there's Maxie (GH), and many others. Just click on the character you identify with most and then continue scrolling.

Why would I click on Divas ??? I don't watch other soaps........don't even know who those people are..........ridiculous. (Yes I know the actress playing Maxie, and one playing Ashley as both appeared on Days, but that is not the character.) Oh, well, I don't usually do any those quizzes anyway.....no loss. Thanks for trying........

That's why I didn't do quiz. I don't watch or never saw the other ones.
I thought it would be fun for people who watch a lot of soaps.

The quiz is different from others since you keep moving down the page.

I got "Harmony from “Passions” - Witches, demons, and husband-stealing women, oh my. You live in constant fear of being sucked into hell (literally), but the rest of the people in town are so demented that hell is probably a safer alternative."

That's cool. I watched Passions some. It was right after Days. Sometimes I got busy and ate my half hour lunch a little late. I tried to catch part of Days, but sometimes it was Passions, or a little of both. I thought Tabitha (the witch - literally) was a hoot. Yeah, it was hokey and over the top, but that's what I liked about it.

I got NYC from Empire, which I find amusing since I'm trying to afford to move to the real NYC. I only watch DAYS but I just answered the quiz based on what I know about myself, and questions about which character I just chose DAYS characters since I don't watch the others.

Back