Who Dun the deed??

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, it has been a while since Deimos was discovered murdered during the party at the Martin house. The man drugs everyone there, and earns his demise.

So far, both JJ & Sonny have confessed, Victor has said he will, or wanted to, no one really has an alibi as memories are fuzzy as a result of the Halo2. People woke up in various spots, sometimes along side someone they were surprised to see. Various Salemites were not there, but no one remembers seeing anyone who was not supposed to be there.

Deimos could have had a run in with anyone. He even could have........made a pass at Lani or Gabi, a struggle, bingo. He could have gotten angry at that waiter, who would have had easy access to the knife. He did argue with Sonny, stole the amulet, JJ, Lani or Eli could have confronted him about it. Deimos had a way to threaten anyone and everyone. Even one of his lackeys could have gotten fed up.

and then there is the possibility of Xander, who was in prison in Greece. So, does he get out of jail, fly all the way to the U.S. , then to Salem, (private jet?) murder Deimos, and hightail it back, to be safely in prison again?

Or does Dario commit murder, hang around to take a pic of someone by the body, and leave? Yes, Chad could have done it, but more likely, he thought it was Abby, so wiped the prints off the knife.

Then again, that amulet caused a lot of grief among the DiMera/Kiriakis/Hernandez families. Eduardo had it first, then Chad, and then Sonny. Who has it now?

What do YOU think?

I think it would be interesting if Xander somehow got out of jail and did it.

Maybe Dario's secret partner.

I have been suspecting Abby for awhile. Chad could have wiped the knife if he felt that she did it. Maybe Abby thought Deimos was Ben while she was hallucinating and we saw what she did to him. Otherwise, my other suspect could be Raines, as he has charged JJ and Sonny with no airtight case against either of them.

Then again, that amulet caused a lot of grief among the DiMera/Kiriakis/Hernandez families. Eduardo had it first, then Chad, and then Sonny. Who has it now?
I was wondering where the amulet was, too. Probably with the real killer.

Otherwise, my other suspect could be Raines, as he has charged JJ and Sonny with no airtight case against either of them.
I haven't liked the Raines character since he started. Let Hope be the commissioner, :)

Dario having that picture that only shows Chad wiping the knife is an imperfect set up. Dario sounds just too sure that means Chad did it. I think either Dario did it or he doesn't realize that if that pic gets out and people start remembering it will be either Gabi or Abby that did it and he's gonna fry one of them (which is my theory).

Last edited by a moderator:
I been thinking it has been Abby. Dario saw Abby kill Deimos but would never tell her because he is too in love with her to ever have her go to jail or ruin her life.

No one. I don't think he is dead. I think he is Dario's partner. I think they planned all this. Dario wanted Chad framed, Deimos wanted the amulet and wanted trouble for many reasons. This leaves the door open for him to come back.

Gosh, would Salem's PD coroner be that inept that with a knife sticking out of a man's chest, blood all over, he would be unable to tell he was still alive?

Which reminds me......where is the body now, and who is taking care of burial/cremation, etc. ????

God forbid there is ANOTHER doppelganger story, We had Aiden, now Hattie & Bonnie....we do not need another one........nor do we need a bunch of zombies walking around town scaring the bejeebers out of the residents.

Or is Salem going to be a haven for something like The Stepford Wives....only in Salem, male, female, makes no difference.

Last edited:
Back