Who is the father of Chloe's baby?

Who is the father of Chloe's baby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heather4CU

Reaction score
SOD Fall preview said we will be shocked by who the father of Chloe's baby is.

Today we learned that Deimos is not the father nor is Philip. This could simply be Kate manipulating the paternity test but it seems there may be a bigger twist coming.

Who do you think is the father and why?

So far the only fact we do have about Chloe's affairs were that she was with a guy named Bryce around last year. Daniel pointed that out when Chloe was mad at Nicole for not telling her she was getting married to Daniel.

Eric would have been in jail around the time Chloe conceived, so yeah, I highly doubt he is the father. I don't see Lucas as a cheater, but something like this would give Justin and Adrienne fans hope for a reconcile.

For now my vote is other and Bryce guy for now.

Last edited:
I'm going with Dario for now only because I thought the initial scene when Chloe came back to Salem was rather random. And now we have Dario working for Deimos and following Chloe.

I could however, also build a case for Shawn. But for now I say Dario.

I'm still going with its a Daniel/Nicole baby. My story is Daniel asked Chloe to be a surrogate, but it didn't work and sometime after he died, Chloe had the clinic try again and she didn't realize that it worked this time.

I'd like it to be Philip's, even though it doesn't seem to be.

Given Kate's motivation to do dirt to both Deimos and Chloe, I'll stick with Victor's little brother for now. Of course it's entirely possible that slimy Dario couldn't keep his paws off Chloe's curves. (As for the spoiler saying that the name of the true father will be "shocking," it could be another one of those misleading, hyperboiic messages.) Beyond Deimos and Dario, it could be literally anyone including a charming delivery boy or some hunky guy who mows Chloe's lawn.

I am not sure. I was under the assumption that Kate lied to Philip and Chloe about not being able to switch the paternity test to make Philip think Chloe is playing him. But I am not too sure who it could be. So I am going to go with other and it be some new character that is introduced

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure. I was thinking the same as DimeraFan25, that Kate is either lying or that the doctor somehow knew what she wanted done. But if it says shocking, eh? Maybe she is further along than she though, and is that Bryce/fake name or new character.

I don't think it will be a new character. There really isn't any drama in that. I'm wondering if it could be Brady. He and Theresa were supposed to have been back together then and that would be something that could end up with Theresa leaving. But I could really go for the daddy being Rafe. He and Hope were iffy a few months ago and since I can't stand that pairing I would be happy to see almost anything to end that story.

The only way I'd be happy about it being Daniel is if Daniel cheated on Nicole in order to make said baby. Because that'd tarnish the halo Salem has given him and hopefully mean people would stop talking about him like he's a bloody saint.

Not thrilled about the prospects of it being an egg baby. Bleugh.

I was going to vote for Roman, just because :)

I voted new character, but not actually new character. We're still expecting people from
Salem's past to come to town. I'm wondering if the baby daddy could be one of them.

Shawn might be one too. Weren't he and Belle on the outs around that time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back